The Next Morning-Chapter.4

You woke up extra early to make breakfast for everyone, which consisted of pancakes and lots of bacon and I mean like 3 packages of bacon. You then wait for the others to come out for food, Edd was the first in the kitchen, followed by Tord, Tom, and lastly Matt. You already had the table set and had started eating by then. Each of the boys thanked you in some way and started eating also, soon you all had finished and there were no leftovers to clean up. So you picked up everyone's dishes and brought them to the sink about to wash them when Edd cut in and insisted on doing so, you gave him a slight nod and joined the other three in watching tv. Edd soon joined you guys and you all watched tv for hours till you were all hungry.  "Let's order a pizza," Edd said everyone agreed and Edd called the pizza place and ordered a couple of pizzas. About 30 minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Tom you get it." Tord said "Fine" Tom said getting up and opening the door, he paid for the pizza and brought it in closing the door. "Here assholes." He said putting the pizza on the counter and taking out a piece eating it sitting back on the couch. You rushed out a grabbed a piece eating it hungrily.  The others doing the same. "I'm bored" whined Matt. "What do you want us to do about it?" Tom asked. Matt shrugged, "Hey let's play hide and seek!" He cheered.

Sorry about how long it took to get this out and how short it is I'll be working on it later today so it will be out by Wednesday at the latest.