Hide and Seek pt.2- chapter

Previously- "The burritoranosaurus" you put the cupcake down "that's a mouth full." You had said and was now standing up. 

Now:

  You ran and dove into the burritoranosaurs making it topple over and collapse as you ate your way out of it. The food people cheered and chanted that their savior had returned and one mushroom after everyone else was done yelled out "amazing!"

You and Tom got up from the couch at the same time "I'm getting a drink you guys want anything" you both asked. Tord shook his head no as Edd yelled "cola!" "Of course" Tom said you both walked to the kitchen "I'll get Edd's cola from the fridge so just fill up your flask and mine, please" Tom nodded and you tossed him your flask, turning to the fridge you opened it to see Matt sitting in there "uh is this normal?" you asked Tom. he turned around and sighed "yes, sadly" he passed you back your now full flask and you grabbed a cola for Edd. "Just leave him in there," he said to you, you nodded closing the door. You both walked back to the living room, you handed Edd his cola then sat down between him and Tom.

(if you don't wanna drink then deal with it, I could have made ya a preppy popular like a kid, or something of the sorts) 

You unscrewed the top to the flask taking a swig then pocketing it. " (Y/N) since when do you drink?" Tord asked. "Since Paul and ole Patty took me to a bar on my 22nd birthday" you replied. He only said oh and you all went back to watching tv.