Chapter 1

Hey, it's  Kaitlyn hope you enjoy this chapter! If so comment and vote. Also, you are from Norway and was friends with Tord before you left. This is slightly edited.

You pick up your bags after waving at your parents. You put your luggage in your friend (Friends name)'s car and they drove you to the airport.

*Time skip to Edd, Tom, Matt, and Tord's house*

You knocked on the door to your friend  Tord's house. After a few minutes of arguing from inside someone finally opened the door, it was a guy in a green hoodie. "Hi I'm Tord's friend the one here for the extra room," you told the stranger with a smile on your face. "I'm Edd it's nice to meet you... it's (Y/N) right?" he asked. "Yeah that's me!" you said fixing your (F/C) hoodie. He stepped aside so you could come into your new home, you walked in and smiled widely. You looked back at him again and said, "not meaning to be rude or anything but where is Tord I would love to see him it's been a while since I have." "Yeah, I totally understand, he is in the second to last room in the hall, also make sure you knock" he replied kindly. You said a quick thank you, and walked to Tord's room and knocked on the door "Tordy wordy it's your best friend in the whole wide world" you said in a singsong voice. You heard footsteps and then the door opened and you were immediately engulfed in a hug, you smelled the familiar scent of cigars  and cotton."I missed you so much" you heard the familiar Norwegian voice of your childhood say. "I missed you too Tord," you replied.

(A/N) that's all, for now, I have to go love you- Kaitlyn