Chapter 2

A few minutes later Tord released you from his warm embrace, which left your body sending shivers down you. You looked up/down/at (depending on your height) studying his features for a second, "Wow you haven't changed a bit" you said at the same time causing you to chuckle. As you finished your chuckle you heard a bump into the wall and someone says "OW my beautiful beautiful face." You looked over and, saw a tall man in a purple hoodie and a green overcoat, you decided to introduce yourself to the seemingly narcissistic individual. "Hello, there I'm (y/n) your newest roommate," you said smiling brightly. He looked away from what had looked to be a handheld mirror, "Hello I'm..." he seemed to be thinking for a second "um what's my name....oh right! I'm Matt!" he said happily making you smile more. "It is a pleasure to meet you, and I am excited to be living with you" You had said but the ginger was more interested in his mirror. "Trust me, you won't be saying that about Matt soon " you heard Tord say. "Well you are still a grumpy McSalty pants like always," you said teasingly, Tord rolled his eyes "You act like we haven't talked in years when you called me every 3 days" you acted offended from his words than laughed, "What can I say, I just couldn't resist not hearing that accent of yours " you jokingly replied with being partly serious about it too. You couldn't resist not talking to your best friend, you would miss him too much. He chuckled slightly shaking his head at you, which lead to you surprising him with another hug "Never knew how much you could miss just touching and seeing a person until just now" you said thinking out loud. After he got over the shock he hugged you back and nodded agreeing with your thoughts."Hey (Y/N/N)(your nickname) wanna see something cool?" he asked.

And that concludes this chapter I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for so many reads I am glad that you all are enjoying this and sorry that it took so long to get this chapter up, love you all see ya next chappy. Also slightly edited