Breaking UR Life

~Diyah's pov~

Numb.

That's how i feel right now.

Back to the reality... Niaya Bithens

No college... No friends... No love...

Back to the old self, Miss Niaya Bithens, daughter of late Simon Bithens.

Here i was... Numb.

I wore a black blouse and tight black jeans accompanied with a pair of black heels. My hair was let open and i just wore some red lipstick. My typical professional wear.

I laid my head on the window watching the view outside which was a blur to me.

All i could think about is the last 8 months. My life changed completely.

I never thought i'd ever get to go to college, making such amazing friends, experiencing true love and then return to my reality.

I hate Niaya Bithens. Yes i hate me... I loved my life as Diyah Jane, a simple girl of nowhere and a simple life.

I let out a sigh and turned around, still leaning on the window pane. I then see a roll of paper with a red ribbon. My graduation certificate.

I walked to it, opened it and unwillingly a tear fell out which i quickly wiped. I don't want anyone to know i am weak. So i have to hide my actions from the CCTV cameras.

Senior Year of Briton College honors Miss Diyah Jane as passed.

I sat down on my seat. The seat i hold... The seat that holds the most power of the company. My company. My dad's company... BITHENS CO.

I bit my lip to hold my tears. Injustice to me... Why?

"Everything is because of Fred! If he didn't shoot my dad, none of this would be happening!" i spoke to myself.

I slammed my hand on the table out of anger. Why am i regretting Fred about to die? He totally worth it!

No... You love him.

Yes... He is the cause of your breakdown.

I held my head in frustration and shook it.

Fred. Fred. Fred.

Why did he even had to exist in my life? One part is the love i have for him... Another is the hate i have for him... Great nah?

Wait... Fred???

It has been 3 days since he and Louis came here. I talked with John about them.

"An easy death is not so cool" those were the words he said to me.

Since then, Louis and Fred are tortured in a cell.

Fred is not being well fed. He is being beaten, tortured. His eyes sometimes become wet like he's gonna cry but something holds him back like there is a hope within him.

Louis on the other hand, is being injected with sleeping potions each time he gets up. Why? It is just a way to torture Fred and that his best friend and more like brother is suffering.

I don't know what happened to the resf of the gang. I surely know Liam hates me the most. I really shot his uncle in the heart. Duh... M a professional shooter. I don't think he has a chance to live. But at that time i was obsessed with anger.

Eleanor... I know i shot her... But it was on the side of her waist... Nothing will happen to her, well... I just hope so.

No news about Jenny, my once bestie. Neither about Niall. They must hate me as well.