Chapter 6- Dream of Me

[A photo above of Chris Pine who portrays Raphael "Rafe" Dolin. Your welcome.]

Brandon's POV

"Goodnight, Edmund."

I sent the text and sat on the couch. I seriously had no idea why I 'pecked' his lips before we parted. Perhaps it was his plump pink lips stood out in the cold, practically begging me to kiss it. Or perhaps it was the weird feeling I had that inside me that just wanted to caress him, feel him, smell him, and just lay somewhere warm with him.

"So, what are we watching?" Rafe suddenly sits beside me on the couch, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I have no idea, really. Shane was the one who'll pick the movie." I say with a shrug but suddenly my phone buzzes on my side.

"I pray to all the Gods that you won't have a second of a good night sleep. After that shenanigan you pulled earlier." The text said making me chuckle.

"Oh? Are you still angry about me stealing a kiss? Will you forgive me if I give the stolen kiss back?" I typed and clicked sent.

I could already imagine Edmund blushing the moment he finishes reading the text. Or will he get angry at me? I do hope not. Well, he'd still look adorable when he gets angry.

"What are you smiling at?" Shane suddenly asks but it somehow came like a tease by the way he held a weird smile.

"Nothing." I said and before I could see his reply my phone buzzes again.

"Is that what you told your other girls (or boys)? Because it sure ain't working on me, lover boy." The text said and I tried to hide my smile knowing my nosy brothers will tease me again.

"Nah. Other boys and girls are the one who stole kisses from me, not the other way around. I guess I'm just too damn handsome." I typed and pressed sent. With a smile I put the phone down and looked around only to see by brothers staring at me.

"What?" I asked and they both said 'nothing' before instantly looking away as if I just didn't catch them staring. Weirdos.

Soon my phone vibrates again.

"Should I be flattered then that the oh-so-devilishly-handsome-and-famous Brandon Dolin stole a kiss from me? Nah. I don't think so. I probably even had better kisses than that."

"YOU FUCKING KISSED EDMUND?!" Rafe suddenly shouts beside my head making me curse in surprise.

"What the fuck, Rafe?!" I shout back and he just clicks his tongue and goes back to where he sat.

"I told you he'd make a move." Shane suddenly says making Rafe groan in annoyance before dropping a few dollar bills on Shane's hand.

"Okay. You won this time, twerp." Rafe says as he took a big gulp from his beer can.

"Did you just bet on me?" I asked, shocked. "You guys are unbelievable."

The two demons just high-fived each other leaving exasperated as I type my reply to Edmund.

"Oh you'll regret saying that when I'll kiss you again." I replied.

Soon enough, the movie "Final Destination" was playing. I saw this movie before and no offense to the production team, actors and fans, the movie was bullshit. I mean, what's so good about a movie that shows how everyone dies? You just watch there and see someone die. I don't know about the fans, but this movie was not for me.