My Brother is Who? (Niall Horan fan fic)

Second book I still don't think I'm that good of a writer though so leave me some comments. Thanks love y'all.

-------------------------------

Ganessa's POV

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about brat now we're is it before I start calling you worse names." my mother yelled at me quit drunk.

"I don't know what your referring to if you would just....." I was cut off before I could finish.

"Now listen to me Fagessa just tell us were you put your mothers locket and this will be all over." my father said calmly also drunk.

"First it's G.A.N.E.S.S.A." saying it so slowly he now had to know my name but probably doesn't so what's the use. "and second I did not touch her necklace it's probably up in her bathroom!" running up the stairs to check with them shortly behind me.

"SEE!!!" I practically screamed holding out my mothers locket with her father in it the only family member she really loved and lost two years ago.

"Thank you." My mother said really snotty and ripping it out if my hands.

Wow my parents can really be mean sometimes. oh wait that's all the time.

I stomped up to my room so I could have some time alone.

Well I should tell you about my self I'm 18 and ready to get out of high school. My parents aren't my real parents I was adopted by them they were quiet nice until my father passed away from cancer. Then my mother started getting drunk at bars due to depression and came home one day with a man they got married and it's never been the same since.

I like swimming singing and soccer. Singing is the only way I can get my mind off things and swimming does the same especially when your backyard is a beach, although soccer is just the best hobby out there.

I suddenly got a text from my BFFL.

(Best friend for life if you didn't know already.)

To: Ganessa

From: Tatum

Hey where are you

In my room why?

We're going to the mall remember I'm outside waiting for you

Opps totally forgot be out in a couple minutes

K see ya in a bit

Yup later

I quickly got up and changed into blue shorts and a pink and blue floral top then rushed down stairs to find my parents making out on the couch. Gross.

"I'm going out with a friend" I told them stopping them from finishing what they were doing.

"Ok we expect you to be back by midnight." my mom called as I was walking out the door.

Wow they usually never let me out with a friend they usually yell at me because I should be a 'good girl' and stay at home taking care of her parents.

Ya right they don't need any help they have each other to do that, if you know what I mean.

"Hey that wasn't long it usually takes you longer" Tatum said jokingly.

"Ya ya ya lets just go before my parents come out and yell at me." I commented

"Ok ok why did you want to go to the mall? You told me you wanted to go at school." Said Tatum looking confused.

"Oh ya it's a surprise" I said poking her.

"Ahh staph" she screamed then started to pout "I don't like surprises" puffing out her bottom lip.

"Oh staph whining you'll find out when we get there." I confirmed.

"Ok" she said bowing her head continuing to puff out her bottom lip.

We finally got to the mall.

I pull out to tickets to.........

--------------------------

Ok that was a bad ending/cliffhanger I'm working on them I promise, ok? This chapter was good at the beginning but got worse if you don't think so leave a comment. Thanks for reading the first installment of My Brother is Who?

See ya later love y'all.