Chapter five

Hey guys now that summer is coming up I'm going to be hopefully updating a lot more. So sit back relax and enjoy this installment of My Brother is Who? Love y'all.

-------------------------

I froze what am I supposed to do? I should just stand up and say that's it me but what if they think I'm lying, but before I knew it I was being yanked to the front of the group by Tatum.

"This is her, Ganessa Bridges!" Tatum said hard trying not to squeal.

"Wow....." Harry said.

"What?" Niall and I asked at the same time.

"You guys look like you could be twins!" Liam said coming up to the group.

The backstage group started to move on leaving us to talk with most of the girls giving me and Tatum the death glare.

"Ya you guys kind of sort of do!" Tatum and Harry said at the same time. "jinx!" Harry said quickly.

"You are to funny" I exclaimed.

"No really you guys look kind of like twins!" Liam said reassuring.

"I don't think so bro" Niall said calmly.

"oh and also this chick is the one I told you about the one that likes you" Niall winked towards Liam.

"Wait how'd you know that?" I asked Niall.

"Uh, lucky guess?" he obviously faked.

"Really?" I said unamused.

"Ok ok I was the janitor you saw before the show started." he said with a laugh in his tone.

Well I guess that would be funny, but at that time I was really confused on what was happening like what the hell is he doing and talking about?

"Hey by the way your a really good singer." Liam said giving me a wink.

-------time skip--------

"Sooooo....... tell us more about yourselves." Niall said awkwardly.

We had all agreed to go get coffee and learn more about each other.

"Well I've lived here for my whole life although I was adopted." I finished partly getting cut off by Harry.

"Ah ha!!!" he said so loudly the whole cafe turned to look at us. "ur sorry" he simply stated. "but that proves that you guys could be twins!... wait how old are you?" getting a little confused.

"18" I simply stated.

"Oh well that rules out the twin thing considering Niall's 20." Liam says looking a little down.

"Why so down in the dumps little Liam?" Zayn comments in the 'talking to a little kid' voice.

"It's just" he whispers.

--------------------------------

Ohhhhhh bad ending/cliff hanger. Also was kind of a short chapter but I'm hoping I'll update more 😜 fingers crossed (now that it's summer and all). but you never know I have a lot of things going on this summer.

I'm also thinking of doing a Q&A if your interested. Just post your questions in the comments and I'll answer some of them for ya. Since like everyone I know is doing these.

Thanks for reading. Click that vote button and see ya. Love y'all. ❤️❤️