Chapter six

Again I'm trying to update way sooner now that it summer!! FINALLY!! so enjoy and talk to ya later. Love y'all.

-----------------------------------

Niall's POV

"Why so down in the dumps little Liam?" Zayn comments in the 'talking to a little kid' voice.

"It's just" he whispers while turning towards us. "she's just so hot!"

I'm guessing Liam is hoped the girls didn't hear that.

"Sooo.. I jump in do you guys have any other friend or is it just...." I was cut off by three really loud squeals.

"Eri I see you brought Kat and Ella!" Ganessa squealed back.

"Welp I guess that answers your question Niall." Harry laughed.

"Hey guys this is my BFF Erica a.k.a Eri," Ganessa stated pointing to the shorty with a Louis shirt on. "and this is my sister Ella!" Tatum said messing the blonde girls hair up she was wearing a Harry t-shirt. "and finally last but not least. Kat!" Ganessa gestured to the tall brown haired girl with the Zayn shirt on.

"Hi hi hi!!! I just love you guys you guys are so amazing I own all your albums!" Erica squealed while squeezing Louis so he could barley breath.

Louis was taping her arm trying to make her release. Everyone was laughing until Erica finally realized what she was doing.

Erica blushed then started to laugh with everyone else.

After a long time of laughing it suddenly got really really quiet.

"Oh my gosh you guys are One Direction!" a girl screamed from across the cafe.

"Ugh, Allyna," Tatum said sounding really annoyed while rolling her eyes, the whispered, "She just won't leave us alone and instead of being obsessed with you guys like us, she is strangely obsessed."

"Hey guys what's up? I know all your names! Your Niall James Horan," she said pointing to me. "your Louis William Tomlinson, your Liam James Payne, your Zayn Jawaad Malik, and your," she squealed so loud my ear drums nearly burst. "HARRY EDWARD STYLES!!!" Obviously having a thing for Harry.

------------------------

Hey peeps thanks for reading, comment and vote. I've been having a little bit of writers block lately so help me out a little bit by commenting what you think should come next. Thanks love y'all.