Chapter nine

After the little indecent at the mall I've been more cautious I've gotten numerous texts from the boys asking if I want to open for them during their tour. So I started a group text with them.

Me: Of course I want to open for you guys that would make my year! More like life time. But how would I do school along with it?

Niall: you could be home schooled during the tour.

Me: wow why didn't I think of that

Harry: so that's a yes?

Me: yes but more importantly what am I going to sing?

Liam: we did think of that yet

Me: ok text me when you know pr I'll text you guys when I know or have an idea

Me: wait when does the tour start?

Niall: sometime late June why?

Me: yes! because I'm a senior this year and the beginning of June is when I get out, yes! No homeschooling!

Liam: great more time to spend with us! And not with school work!

Of course Liam was the one to send that he obviously has a crush on me which is good because I have a crush on him. not just because he's a good singer but because he's sweet funny and HOT! Yes I just said hot, because it's true!

Niall's POV

After Liam responded to Ganessa's text he gave a huge sigh and I'm guessing started to daydream. By his off into space look he has when he likes a girl.

I want to know why we look so much alike maybe we are siblings, and mom just never told me. I'll have to ask her when I go home next week.

Ganessa's POV

I was just sitting in my room when I heard yelling down stairs. My mom and step dad usually fight but I usually can't hear them.

"I'm done with you stupid ass, now get out of my house you son of a...." My mom started but was cut off.

"Fine Larissa is a better girl for me anyways." my my step dad yelled back.

Larissa who the hell is Larissa? I heard a huge slam of the front door, signaling that he had left. So I cautiously stepped out of my room to find my mom crying on the couch.

"Hey mom, you alright?"

"Ya perfectly fine."

Perfectly fine is never good it means she's worse than ever before. Which means she's almost as bad as when dad died.

"So he cheated on you?"

Tears started welling up in her eyes so I'm guessing that's a yes.

---------------------

Hey guys I'm having a little bit of writers block so please comment what should happen next or ideas on what I should add to the story. I also promised that I would be updating a lot more well I'm doing the exact opposite and that's because I'm having some writers block like I said and surprisingly not having enough time to write I'm on vaca in Arizona and even with all the free time I've had I'm still not getting chapters done like I've planed to do :'(. Thanks for reading love y'all.