Chapter two

Welcome to the second installment of My Brother is Who? I hope you like this chapter talk to you after it's done please read all the authors note that I leave at the beginning at end of each chapter. Thanks love y'all.

--------------------------------

Ganessa's POV

I pull out the tickets to One Directions concert at the mall tonight.

"OMG!! no way how'd you get those?" Tatum screams in my ear.

"Ouch ok ok calm down Ta" I say calmly. "Oh and that's not it."

"What else is there besides ahh front row seats?" she questions.

I pull out our backstage passes.

"Ahhhhhhhh! how'd you get those?!?" She asks but screaming at the same time.

"I bought them." I simply state.

"Oh sure" she says crossing her arms giving me the uh huh look.

"Ok I kind of won them from a online one direction questionnaire to see you gets the most right and I got all of them right so I won the tickets and backstage passes." I say.

"Well then." she looks like she really mad. "YOUR THE BEST BFFL EVER!!!!!" she screams so loud that the people out in their yards look up and start to stair.

"Shhh Tatum we should get going its 8 and the concert starts at 9 so let's get going so we can go shopping before we go to the concert." watching her jump up and down.

"Ok let's go go go!!!" she says sprinting ahead.

"Wait up!" I yell sprinting to catch up to her but is to fast I can't catch up so I just get as close to her as I can and keep going.

Why didn't we ride our bikes?

"Come on slow poke." Tatum yells behind her to me.

I'm panting by now so I stop. "Tatum! stop I'm tired."

"Wimp" she teases 'trotting' back to me.

"Hey be nice now." I say playful pushing her.

"No I don't wanna, hey look there it is!" she says sprinting ahead again.

Ugh sprinting after her.

---------------------------------

Kind of a short chapter but oh well. please comment on how you think the book is going, even if it is only the second chapter. Thanks for reading the second installment if My Brother is Who? Thanks love y'all, and yes I'm going to say love y'all every time so don't judge me.