Movies (Ultra Magnus x Human! Reader)

Waking up to the sound of thunder and pounding rain at 2 in the morning did not start a good day. I lay there looking out the window at the stormy skies and pray for sleep to come take me again. No movement could be heard throughout the base so I guess everyone was doing the same. 

4 hours later I had enough. I get up and brush my hair, leaving my pajamas on. I open the door to find no one in the main hangar, except Ultra Magnus. He is watching the raging storm outside. 

I walk down from my room and plop on the couch in front of the tv and put it on. A few minutes later, I look back at Magnus to see that he isn't there. 

"Magnus," I call, "Where ya go?"

I look to my left, then my right. Looking to my right, I come face to face with Magnus. I shriek in surprise and fall off the couch. He chuckles and sits down next to the couch. 

"I didn't intend to scare you (y/n), my apologies."

I get up and sit back on the couch and look up at him. 

"It's okay, just- caught me off guard."

"You should always be on guard. Anything can happen at anytime." He responds.

I laugh at his seriousness.

"It's a human phrase."

He shrugs.

"Still."

I look back to the tv and watch the news about the storm. Looks like it is going to rain all day. Great. I'm already bored out of my mind.

"Is there anything good to watch?" Magnus asks unexpectedly. 

I look up at him.

"You, of all bots, want to watch tv?"

He shrugs and sighs.

"I'm as bored as you."

I scroll through the channels only to find nothing. This is when I remember the giant stack of movies in my room. 

"Be right back."

I race up to my room and grab the movies and come back down. 

"What are these?" He questions, looking down at me.

"Movies, like- long tv shows I guess."

I spread them out in front of us so we can see what to watch. 

"Let's try this one." Magnus points to Titanic.

My face lights up in excitement.  

"I love this movie!"

He smiles at my reaction and he activates his holoform. I sit down on the couch next to his holoform and get comfy.

~Around 3 hours later~

"Why was she being forced to marry the arrogant man? I thought only women and children were allowed on boats so why did he board? How dare the arrogant man slap the red haired woman!"

I laugh at all of his questions. 

"Because her family wanted her to, he didn't care about anyone, and he was mad."

His face looks puzzled about trying to figure out the last three hours. 

"Do you want to rewatch it?"

He nods his head,

"That would be very much helpful."

I smile and restart the movie.

~Another 3 hours later~

"Ah! I get it now!"

I nod and smile.

"There ya go, only 6 hours of the same movie!"

I don't think he caught the sarcasm in my voice. 

"Thank you for showing this to me (y/n), it was quite intriguing."

"Just like you..." I mumble under my breath. 

He looks down at me. I smile innocently. He smirks.

"I heard that."

I blush hard and grab a pillow to cover my red face. He chuckles and prys away the pillow with hardly any effort. 

"Don't go hiding that beautiful face."

I blush even harder, which I didn't think was even possible at the moment. 

"Your face is red." He remarks.

"No really!" I exclaim.

He smiles and looks back down at the pile of movies.

"May we watch another?"

I nod and curl up in his side.

"Your pick."

~Extended ending~

Half way through the next movie, the lights flicker and all power is lost. I groan in frustration and sigh. 

"What are we going to do now?"

Magnus suddenly pulls me onto his lap and wraps his arms around my waist.

"We could have some 'fun'."

I smirk and lean in so we are face to face.

"Is this to close?" I ask.

He smirks.

"Not close enough."

Our lips meet instantly, both of us wanting the other badly. It is a rough, yet heart felt kiss that I never wanted to break.

Suddenly, the lights come back on and all of the bots and humans are standing there. We immediately pull away and I bury my face into the crook of Magnus's neck. I hear Miko dying of laughter along with Bulkhead and Wheeljack doing the same. Bee makes a bunch of beeps and whirs that sound like kissy noises. I have a feeling that Arcee, Optimus, and Ratchet are smiling because they knew of how Magnus liked me. Smokescreen was saying 'finally' and Jack and Raf were trying to stop Miko from laughing so hard.

"I want to kiss you more." I groan into his neck.

Magnus rubs my back and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"I'll make sure of that."