|3| Who Is That Boy?

{CRYSTAL POV}

After we exit the bus and enter the school, Nicole walked me up to my locker. She taught me how to open it and showed me where her's was. Lucky for me, our lockers were not that far from eachother so I can at least confide in her for my locker struggles. We exchanged numbers and then the first period bell rang.

"Good luck on your first day," she said as she hugged me goodbye.

I have never been hugged before by someone other then my parents, to the contrary of what I thought it would be like, it felt lovely. After we bid farewell I was off to my first period health class. My sculpture is still in my hands as I keep walking. I begin to realize that I am lost. After circling around the halls I spot a boy checking his phone.

Should I ask him for directions?

As I stood for a second, thinking, the boy suddenly pushed me. I was shocked but it only got worse after that. I look down at the ground and saw my sculpture shattered into pieces. It took me a while to fully understand the situation.

It can't be... did he really just push the sculpture out of my hands?

I take my time looking down. All those hours of hard work had resulted to this. I began to feel angry. Had this boy not been distracted by his stupid phone this wouldn't have happened. I crouch down to pick up the pieces and put them in my bookbag.
Is he really not going to help me at least?

As I finish picking up the pieces, I stand up looking at him dead in his eyes.

Maybe if he is intimidated, he can at least apologize.

As I stood still, waiting, the boy does the same. In fact, he seems to be staring at me. It took me a while to realize that I was staring at him as well. He was different, and didn't mean that in a cliche sort of way, he was literally a different race then everybody else around.

He's sorta cute.

I realize what I was thinking and it only made me more flustered. I shouldn't be thinking about his face in this situation, he's a jerk regardless. In an instance, I plant a slap across his face.

Why did I do that?

He looked at me as his hand lays on his face.

Why is his skin so smooth?

Wow, I really need to stop thinking these thoughts. Out of the corner of my eye I spot people recording with their phones. If I don't play my cards right, those recordings might make me look like a terrible person. Its only my first day! So what else can I do besides playing the victim card?

"What a jerk!" I scream.

I walk away but I wish I could spare him one last glance.

Did I slap him too hard?

I could feel the pieces of my sculpture in my bookbag. No matter what, I shouldnt forget that he is in the wrong here, not me. He was on his phone, not me. He is cute, not- wait what? Ugh sometimes I should really just stop thinking.

Somehow after random footsteps, I am able to locate my health class. I enter the room just as the late bell rings. The teacher, Mr. Stevens greets me and seats me amongst a crowd of girls in the front row.

All I should be thinking about is that broken sculpture, right? Well, I was actually thinking about something else.

Who is that boy?

Hey lovelies, I decided to surprise you (boo!) and update two chapters on the same day (even though this was a boring one). I have been having serious writer's block lately so I was hoping you guys could help me. Private message me for storyline ideas and if I use it, I will surely give you credit and advertise a book of your choice. Anyways, remember to vote and be nice!

 Anyways, remember to vote and be nice!