1

Teikou High. A well-known music school where tons of successful musicians, artist and singers studied in before.

But none of their success were able to surpass one of the legendary band named Generation of Miracles and a solo unknown singer.

--------------------------------------------------Recording Room-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning Akashicchi~!!" A loud and cheerful voice coming from a young and handsome blonde- Kise Ryouta -The model and also the keyboardist of the group.

"Good morning as well Ryouta-" Akashi Seijuurou, the leader and one of the main vocalist who plays the electric guitar greeted back. 

At the same time, a groan and yawn came "-Daiki. Close your mouth before a fly gets in" Aomine Daiki, a tanned boy, same as Akashi, the main vocalist and plays the electric guitar.

"Yo Akashi. Why-"

"Good morning" Another voice came. This time, it came from a green hair boy with glasses- Midorima Shintarou. The organist and the composer of the musics.

"Munch Good munch Morning munch munch munch" Murasakibara Atsushi, the tallest appeared behind Midorima with a bag full of snacks and sweets. He's the drummer and when it comes to drum, he'll change into an another person.

"Good morning Shintarou, Atsushi and Tetsuya."

"Ah. Good morning Akashi-kun." At the name, a teal hair boy with little presence appeared scaring the others except for Akashi of course. He's know as Kuroko Tetsuya, the shadow of the group who plays the electric violin and composes some of their group's lyrics.

"Oi Akashi" 

"What is it Daiki?"

"Why are you wearing like that?" Aomine pointed out the fact that Akashi wore a white button-down shirt with a vest outside completed with a tie.

At that, the whole group stare at Akashi.

Akashi did nothing but sigh and said " That's because my father 'asked' me to meet up with a girl."

"Hmm~ A candidate again?" 

"Anyway. Shall we start our rehersal?"

--------------------------------------------------Somewhere nearby----------------------------------------

"Taiga-nii!! I'll be going!!" 

"Ouh!! Becareful Ryuu!"

"I will!!" 

Shiroki Ryuuki, a girl with a boyish name, walked out of the apartment where she share with two other person. The unknown Solo singer. That's who she is. 

She wore a white U-neck long sleeves shirt with a black hoodie and a pair of baggy jeans with a black sport shoe. Her long white hair was clipped together loosely with a sliver clip and a same type of clip was on her left ear (The clip is a type where you won't have to punch a hole. Just slide it in on the upper part where it curls in). With that appearance of her's she clearly look like a boy if you look at her only for a glance.

Just as she was listening to a song on her headphone, her phone rang 

"Hello?"

"Ah Ryuu? Are you there yet?"

"No but I'm on my way there. What's wrong?" 

"Nothings wrong~ It's just that the location changed! We will be going to the XXX restaurant~!!!"