6

-Midorima's POV-

"Checkmate" A single clack on the Shogi board ended my game with Akashi as I look at the board dumbfounded.

"It's my win, Shintarou. There's no use looking for any opening." Akashi smirked victoriously in front of me as I tsked.

I sighed.

"Akashi. I've been wondering. Are you really going to take her in?"

He hummed "Who knows?"

"... Well then.. I better be going now" I stood up from the chair I was sitting on and walked to the door.

"Ok. Oh and Shintarou-"

I turned to look at him

"-Becareful"

I stared confusely. Thinking its nothing, I simply walked out.

Out of the room, I scanned my surrounding before I felt a light rumble on the ground.

Looking at the other direction, I found myself in the way of a stampede of girls and boys. Right in the front of them was Shiroki.

She saw me and looked back at the girls and boys before turning back to her front. When I thought she was going to pass by, which turn out to be her pulling me along into the crossfire.

"Wha-"

"Shut up and run!!"

--------------------------

We stopped running right when it feels like forever, we hid in an empty room.

While panting wildly, I tried to talk and turned into a whole lot of mumbles.

"Wh-why... did... you-"

She put a hand in front of my face signaling to stop talking as she herself panting like a mad man.

After a few minutes and regained our breath did we speak.

"Why did you pull me in!?!" I somewhat shouted , well not to the point the whole school can hear.

"Sorry. I don't even know why did I did that."

Sitting on the floor as fatigue kicked in, I sighed.

"Hey... Why are you been chased?" I asked.

"Ermm.... Well... Since the school festival is coming soon... Our class is doing a... Cafe..."

"So?"

"Um.. They forced me to wear a maids uniform.. And I refused.. So they.. Errhhh.."

"... If you don't want to be a maid,why didnt you tell them you want to be a butler.. Well, since you looks like you hate wearing skirts."

".... Actually.. That's also-"

"There you are" A somehow familliar voice behind her.

Shiroki turned her head so fast that I thought it would snap out of her neck.

"Yasu!"

Murasame Yasuo huh. 

"Oh Midorima's here too? What? Did you drag him in?" 

"Of course not."

Yes you did 

He stared into Shiroki's eyes as they started a silence conversation. He sighed.

"Fine. I'll try to convince them..." 

Shiroki brighten up before jumping onto him.

"Thank you YASU~!!"