7

(Warning! This is not the current time. It's in the past)

"Ano... Yuri-chan. Do-" A 5 years old slivernette spoke timidly towards a brown hair girl as she hold a story book in her hand.

"Sorry Shiroki-chan~ I've promised Kurumi-chan and the other's that I'll play with them~" Yuri faked an apologetic smile towards Shiroki, which was very obvious for her.

"Ah.. Then.. It's alright.... Sorry to bother you...." She, with a disappointed tone, replied her. She walked away and sat down under a large tree. 

It was break time and she have a whole lot of time to spend. She looked around her school(Kindergarten). Her other classmates and schoolmates are playing with each other. Each and one of them have at least a partner to play with. Except her.

She sighed. It always have been like this. It always has... been a monochrome world. Pushing that aside, she got her spirits up and opened her book.

She read it intensively, not caring about the world anymore. But was stop by a song. Someone's singing while another's playing an instrument.

The song came from from the small but thick forest behind her. She slowly got up, place her book down and walked towards the source of the song.

Letting her feet take her, she stared at the forest in awe. There many beautiful birds chirping around with butterflies dancing around. Squirrels ran from trees to trees. The sunray shone down into the dark forest, making it brighter. 

Once she heard the song getting louder and clearer, she sped up. Pushing aside the veins of the tress that's blocking her view, she saw two boy. A raven-head and a orange hair boy around her age.

The raven-head played a guitar as the other one sang his heart out. Their duet made the whole forest sparked. Everything brighten up as colors came into her life.

Her feet rooted onto the ground. The song was soon finished. The two boys happily chatted and didn't noticed Shiroki.

Realizing that she should get back soon, her feet moved. Unfortunately, she stepped on a twig. 

"Who's there?!"

The raven-head shouted as he and his friend turned their head towards the source of the sound and founded Shiroki standing rooted as her eyes widen, scared that the two boys will be angry at her. 

They stood in silence before the orange hair boy made his way towards her. Shiroki thought that he will beat her so she shutted her eyes tightly with her hands curled into a fist. 

Oh how wrong she is when the boy only grabbed her fisted hand and losen it.

"Are you ok? Are you lost?"

Her eyes flung open as she stared at him, disbelieved. 

"A-ah...." She stuttered. "U-u-umm.." Unable to answer anymore, she just nodded.

"What's your name?" The raven-head turned to ask her.

"Um...... Shiroki.... Shiroki Ryuuki...."

"Heh~! That's a pretty name!! I'm Ogiwara Shigehiro! 5 years old! Nice too meet you!" The orange hair boy, Ogiwara, said.

"The name's Murasame Yasuo! 5 years old too. Hey. Do you sing or play any musical instrument?" 

"Eh? Ano.. I play the piano.. But I'm not sure about singing....." 

"Piano huh~ Ah! Can you sing for us?"

"E-eeh?!"

"Yeah!"