10

Huffing in annoyance, Shiroki pushed her white bangs up as she frowned slightly.

She's stucked with the leader of the Miracles. Akashi Seijuurou, in the basketball gym's store room. She casted her sight to the red head. 'How did he managed to be so calm in this kind of situation?'

-Flashback- 

As she was walking down the hall, she yet again, bumped into someone and this time, fall first on her behind with an 'Oooft!'

"Damnnn....." Rubbing the back of her neck, she gathered herself up. Looking up towards the person who she bumped into, she saw a familiar mop of bloody red and heterochromatic eyes.

"Ohh? Akashi-kun. Ah and Sorry bout that" Akashi seemed didn't pay any attention at her and looked towards his back. He turned towards her and stared at her dead in the eyes. 

"U-ummm? Yes?" Feeling surprised that Akashi stared at her, she spoke up.

Without uttering a word, Akashi took her hand by the wrist and pulled her away. "What are you-" Her sentence was cut off by the shout of 'AKASHI-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!', which was her answer.

-Flashback End- 

"I understand you're trying to hide from your fangirls but why do you have to lock us up in the store room!!!" She shouted, well, not literally, at him.

"Calm down, Ryuuki" Flinching slightly at the sudden first name basis, Shiroki raised an eyebrow, irritated. "Once those people calmed down, we could go out."

"IF they could" She spatted back. 

"They will." 

"Oh? How do you know?" 

"Because I'm always right" 

Shiroki sighed. Suddenly, loud shouts of 'Akashi-sama!!' and 'Are you there?!' Resonated the whole gym. She tensed up and turned towards the door. 

Luckily for them, Akashi had it locked beforehand. Or else.... She shuddered.

 She softly whispered "So... How long are we going to be stuck in here?" 

"Until school ends." He softly said.

"WHA-" She accidently shouted before her mouth was covered by his hands. Akashi harden his stare at her.

"Did you hear anything?" A girl said. Both Akashi and Shiroki, or maybe just Shiroki, started having sweaty palms at the thought of been caught by montrous fangirls.

"No. I didn't hear anything" Another girl answer. "Hey!! Let's check other places!" A jumpy-sounded girl said. 

And with that, they went off.

Relief flushed over them. Realizing that he was still covering Shiroki's mouth, he quickly let go.

Shiroki slumped on the mats that Akashi was sitting. They sat there, in silence, for quite a long time, but for some reason, there weren't any tense or awkward feeling. 

Feeling slightly sleepy, Shiroki unconsiously wavered a bit before falling asleep. Akashi, who noticed that she was going to fall off the other side, pulled her and placed her head on his lap. Shiroki who fallen asleep long ago, didn't noticed.

Akashi observed her face. Her face was pale, but not as pale as ghostly pale. So pale that it could compete with Kuroko's. He moved a stray strain of hair of her's from her face and noticed that she has light eye bags.

'She must have slept late this few days' His gaze then turned soft. Somehow, his heart would always be calm whenever he see her. Her voice smoothed his breathing and would always messed up his mind.