part 9

Both of them get ready to hit out. “Wait a minute?” say Zayn looking at the mirror fixing his hair.

“What?” say Harry.

“Aren’t we forgetting something?” he asks.

“Your wallet? I don’t know man.”Ask Harry

“No. Us. We can’t go like this?” say Zayn take Harry to look in the mirror and show hand gesture us.

“Oh right. We don’t want to get mobbed. Where is that disguised thing?”Say Harry.

“I think it in Louis room. Let go get it and we out.” Zayn

We rush to Louis room and I put a wig to cover my curly hair. Zayn put on a fake mouth aced and wear a snapback. We put on our glasses and head out. We don’t bring any bodyguard because we on disguised and nobody know us. We headed the store and hopefully we can get this all done fast.

“Ok now which one?”Ask Harry looking at the display on the wall. There so many types to choose from.

“Ugh..I guess we just grab whatever it is. She don’t write here specific one.” Say Zayn looking at the note and at the wall. I just grab each one of it and put on the basket.

 Then we move to the next place it the lingerie. She writes she need new stuff so we going to get it for her since she stay with us. I kind of promise her anything she wants so I have to get it for her even though I don’t really know all this stuff. The sale girl came over to us. “Just pretend you buy for your girlfriend ok. Change your voice a bit.” Say Zayn.

“Hello sir can I help you?” ask the sale girl.

I changed my voice a little bit so she not recognized it. “I need a bra and knickers for my girlfriend.” I said confidently. I even smile in the end.

“Well Sir do you kind to know her size?” she ask again. This is a tricky question. How I know her size?

“Well she about this size.” I said showing her my fingers like grab the boob’s thing. This is embarrassing.

“I can’t figure it out that way sir. I need specific size like the cup size.”

Zayn come over and say something to her and she brings us to bra section and shows us all type of bras.

I give a look at Zayn and him look at me. “So which one?” I ask him back.

“Well I not sure but just grab a few and we can go.”

So we just grab all type of bra. Push up, full cup, balcony or whatever. Then another problem rinse.

The knickers section. Now these things confuse me. I look at all the type that is on display. Thongs, bikini, high leg, midi and etc. the materials from cotton to laced to microfiber? Oh this is madness. Why I got stuck in these things?

“What type of knickers she wants?” she asking us. Again we look at each other and try to figure it out.

“Well I know she in size 10.” Say Zayn. I just nodded my head. I don’t know just follow what Zayn did.

“We have all selection of knickers from thongs to full briefs.” I can see that. I can’t decide which one?

“We take each one of them. Thanks.” That it I don’t know what to choose anymore. It hard been a girl. There so many stuff to choose from and things to wear every day. Lucky I’m a guy.