chapter 26

I see there a guy that looking for his daughter that have been missing. I see there a contact number. What if that girl is lexis? When we spent time together she always told me about herself. She alone and nobody care. She doesn’t know anything about her parents. She only has a bracelet that reminds her of her birthparent. She stay with her foster family until she 18 and went she continue study she on her own. She stays with her friend until I found her at the bar. She was wonder very far from her home that night. She just follows her feet and it leads it to there.

 I feel what she feels. Nowadays not easy to get decent jobs sometime even you have a higher education. I feel so blessed that my mom pulls me from my bed to enter the X factor. I can’t imagine my life would be now if I don’t go. Maybe I be like her continue my study at the uni and look for a job. I so blessed I got my family to support me. She doesn’t have anyone. I have to found out what happen to her parents. At least that what I can do for her. I don’t like to see her sad and feel lonely. Even she stays with Harry and got us to spent time with but she can’t be herself.

It all my faults that I try to hide her in my room and Harry found out. She not free. Now she become like a bird in a cage. Stuck in this place and another form not herself. She needs to pretend that she a guy and Harry cousin. Harry can’t kiss her in public and have to pretend also. What people will think you love your cousin? I can’t do that either it enough that they think that me and Harry is a thing but we not. I don’t want them to think now I with his cousin lovey dovey.

“Hello Daniel residence. May I help you?”

“Mmhm yeah. I’m Zayn and I just watch the news in the T.V. and I need to know about more about it. With whom should I talk to?”

“Can you please hold I pass you to Mr. Alexander.”

“I hold.” I hold the phone and I was thinking to put it down. This is not right. What if Lexi hate me? There no wrong to find the truth right.

“Hello, Alex speaking.”

“Hello sir. My name is Zayn. I want to know about the new that I saw just now in the T.V. that you looking for your daughter.”

“Hi Zayn. Yeah the new I been put up for a few weeks. So far nobody lead me to the right place. They all come for the money. Do you have any info about her? Can we meet up somewhere?”

“Yeah sure sir. Just tell me the location.”

I write it down the address and rush outside to my car and drive to the address given. Maybe I can help Lexi. My heart strongly tell me that this is the right way and maybe she will get angry with me later but I know that she will thank me for it.

It was a very big house. I press the bell and it was open by a servant. Wow this guy is somebody. I enter the room and I can see he sitting there at the desk. He looks up at me and standing to greet me.

“I’m Zayn.”

“I’m Alexander but you can call me Alex.” It sound familiar because I call Lexi Alex too when she have to pretend.