Part 22

“Harry, can I ask you something?” I need to ask him. I can’t just pretend that there nothing between us when every time we together he kiss me. We stay in one room and sleep together. I know I just meet him only a few days but I can’t help the feeling of butterfly in my stomach when he got near me or kiss me or hold me.

He come sit by my side on the bed. “What is it that bothering you? Is that you want to go home or you can’t? I don’t spend more time with you? Just ask me I’m here to answer you.”

It must be weird to just ask him directly but I need to know real badly. So here goes nothing. “What am I to you?” I ask and hide my face from him by a pillow.

“What do you mean?”

How come he doesn’t know what am I to him? Or he just pretends that it was nothing. Urgh what should I do now? I can’t face him now when I already ask him.

“Lexis can you please take the pillow away from your face I need to see you not the pillow.” He says and tries to take my pillow away.

“I can’t I…I can’t see you…I…”

“What? Are you shy? You scared? Lexis comes on see me now.”

He grabs the pillow away from me and I just stare on the floor. My heart beats crazily and I’m feeling so nervous. I need the answer and why he can’t just tell me.

“Lexis I know I make you feel like you are my girl and it really is. For me you are my girl I already talk about this with Zayn and he agrees on it. But I can’t make it officially in front of everybody because you are a guy outside of this room. I’m sorry love. You are my girl and the only one.”

I just stare at the floor when I listen to his words. Can I trust him? How I know he telling the true? Should I ask Zayn?

I can feel he lift up my face to face him. I close my eyes tightly coz I scared to look at him now. Am I really belongs to him? How about Zayn? I don’t know what I feeling right now.

“Lexis please look at me…am I that ugly that you can’t see me in the eyes?” he asking me. Of course I can’t see him in the eyes because your green eyes so mesmerized and I got lost watching it.

“Please lexis don’t do this to me. I need to see you. Open your eyes for me.”

I open my eyes slowly and zoom into those green eyes and forget about Zayn and others stuff. With that eyes and that smile and those dimples no wonder all the girl outside are crazy for him. I should feel lucky that he say that I’m his. I got the answer that I waiting for.

“Lexis what are you thinking that you just so quiet and don’t say a word. Come on say something? Is it you like Zayn than me? Just tell me. I know many girls are crazy over Zayn because he so good looking with that face and that hair and those high notes who not melting with that. Am I right?”

When I heard he say Zayn name I straight reply back. “No it is not that I don’t like him like that he like my best friend that all. I like you more. Actually I can’t stop looking at those eyes and when you smile those dimples are so perfect…and can I touch it?.” I can’t let him know that I like Zayn too it just irritated me when I ask him he give no respond.