Part 15

“Nope. Nothing. Just you look cute.” I say and take the bag with me. There already few bag on the floor. I know we are guys but our luggage sometime more that a girl. We need a lot of things.

“Cute? I look cute?” she asked me and she try to fix the hair.

“Here put this on.” I give her the snapback and adjust on her hair.

“Well thank Zayn.” Then she hugs me really tight. I return the hug and kiss her forehead. Then Harry enters the room. “What are you guys doing?” he sounds jealous.

“Nothing just I need a hug.” Say lexis.

“I can give you one now.” Say Harry and come close to her and hug her close.

“Guy we need to go out.” Say Liam.

“We are ready.” Harry and I say. We carry our own bag. Alexi have one since we buy her a lot of stuff and plus the clothes that Harry got her.

We all went out and went to the lift. Everybody look at lexis and she just look down. The snapback help since we all can’t really see her face just her. She just little bit shorter than us and she close to Harry. “Who is this?” suddenly Niall asking.

“Oh guys I forget to tell you that my cousin Alex is stay with me for few days.” Say Harry.

“So this is your cousin.” Say Louis. “Hi I’m Louis.”

“I’m Niall and we are One Direction.”

“He knows Niall.” Say Harry.

“Everybody just get close to one another. There the car waiting outside.” Say Paul. “Don’t worry about your bag there other car will take it. We need to get you all save from the paparazzi outside. They don’t know that we move out tonight. Once they found out they will chase you.”

I sit between Zayn and Harry. Harry never let go of my hand. I don’t talk a lot since I don’t want them to know I’m a girl. I don’t know where I am going. The boys also have no idea. It their job to move from one place to another during their tour. What am I doing here? My phone is lost and I don’t know how to call anyone. I hope my friend not worry that I’m not coming home.

“Yo Harry when your cousin coming?” ask Louis and stare at him.

“When you guys went out.” He replies very short and like not interested.

“Oh I know that why you ask Paul to get you the stuff.” Say Niall.

“Yup. He got a problem at home and come to me without anything.” He replies and still looks ahead and tries to ignore them.

I just keep quiet the whole way. I notice that Zayn already sleep beside me. Liam also already sleeps at the other side of Harry. There only Louis and Niall at the back of us. Harry just stares ahead of him. Maybe he was thinking about me or I don’t know but when they asking just now he sound not interested at all. Maybe he tired but he doesn’t fall asleep like the other.

After like few hours on the road the car stop and we reach the destination. I don’t know this place. It looked like a big house.

“Everybody out. We reach the new destination. Your bag will be brings up later. I know you guys must be tired and all so get into your room and rest. Harry your cousin will stay with you because I already divide everyone room. “Say Paul.

I just follow Harry all the time. We reach our room. I don’t know what to do. It feels weird to be far from Zayn. I getting attach to him since I spent more time with him than Harry. I sit at the couch and he just went out. I don’t know where he goes and I don’t want to go find him. Later the bags arrived. I quickly go to unpack my things. It funny because my bag full of bras, knickers, my pads and boy clothes. When I look at it I laugh to myself.

I went to change into something more comfy. I wear a big shirt and a boxer pant. It feel weird and it my first time wear a boxer over my knickers. I look at the time it already past midnight. I guess I should just go to bed. There only one beds of course they taught that I’m a guy so I be sleeping with Harry. I guess there no problem since I sleep with Zayn before and he never hurt me. I slowly lie on the bed and close the light I left the nightlight on since I’m scared of dark except there someone beside me then I’m not so scared.

I guess I just fall asleep and I feel the bed is dipped at the side. Harry must be tired and I just continue sleep when I feel a hand over my waist. It heavy and I don’t know why a guy hand can be that heavy. I just ignore it since I'm very sleepy. The whole time I don’t sleep in the car. I can feel his body temperature on me. He warms me up.