UL Sans X Reader

Your POV

I watched as Sans flirted with another girl. I sigh in irritation, I knew that no matter what I did, there was no way I could get his attention.

I decided that I had had enough of watching him and headed to Mettatons.

"Metta!" I call as I enter his house. The first person I see is not Mettaton, but Papyrus.

"Hey Paps." I say sadly. He frowns at me.

"My brother?" he asks, well, more like tells. He knew how I felt about Sans, so did Metta. I nod and he pats my head sympathetically.

"What's wrong?" Metta ask rushing up to me.

"There's no way I'll get him to notice me." I sigh out. Metta frowns before turning to Papyrus. He whispers something in his ear. Papyrus nods in agreement.

I was about to question when Papyrus grabbed my hand and practically dragged down the hall. When he pulls me into the room I see it is a dressing room. The walls are lined with clothing and all the surfaces are filled with makeup and hair supplies.

"Alright (Y/n), lets get my brother to notice you." he says smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't pull this of." I say from behind the curtain.

"Yes you can." Mettaton says encouragingly. I groan and hesitantly step out from behind the curtain

I hear them both gasp.

"You. Look. AMAZING!!" Papyrus exclaims excitedly. I blush and look down at what I was wearing. A pair of black shorts and a crop top. There was a small heart keyhole in the front. I groaned and wrapped my arms around myself.

"This is still not gonna work." I grunted.

"Nonsense." Papyrus said, before dragging me off to Grillbys.

~~~~~~~~~

It was like the moment I stepped into Grillbys everyone turned. I froze. I felt Papyrus slowly ushering me towards the bar. I took a seat at the bar and was instantly bombarded with people. I watched as Papyrus backed away and started talking to some of his customers I assumed.

"Hey momma." someone whistled.

"Where have you been all my life?"

"Baby!"

They kept coming. It was extremely uncomfortable. I was about to get up when I felt someone grab my butt.

"Hey! Hands off!" I cried. This caught not only Papyrus's attention but Sans as well. But no matter what I said, people kept grabbing and groping me.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Papyrus yell. I tried calling to him but he couldn't hear me.

"LEAVE HER BE!" a voice screamed over everyone. Everyone went silent. Sans pushed through everyone as he made his way towards me. His once  

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up, leading me outside. As we were about to leave someone slapped my rear. I gasped and jumped. Sans wiped around and grabbed the guy by his collar, his eyes glowing purple.

"Touch her one more time, I dare you." he growled. He threw the guy down and dragged me outside.

There was a flash of blue and we were at waterfall. Sans was peering into the water.

"Why the hell are you wearing that?" he asked. I opened my mouth to say something but, I couldn't think of anything to say.

"What if I wasn't there? Huh?! Papyrus wouldn't have been able to help you." he sad, obviously growing angry.

"Well maybe if you noticed me." I muttered.

"What?"

"Well maybe if you noticed me!" I yell. I try to push back the tears.

"If I...noticed you?"

"Yes Sans! Why do you think I would put this on other wise?! It's nearly impossible with all those girls you flirt with! I just wanted you to finally notice me!" I yell, tears streaming down my face. Sans looks stunned.

I turn and start heading off. Now that he knows there is no way he will ever like me. Before I could walk more then 10 steps, a pair of boney arms secured themselves tightly around my waist.

Sans turned me around and held my face gently in his hands. He wiped my tears away and rested his forehead on mine.

"The only reason I flirted with them was so you would notice me." he muttered. My eyes widened.

"S-sans." I stuttered out. Before I could say anything he pressed his teeth on my lips. I kissed him back. When he pulled away he pulled me into a hug.

"Promise me you will never wear anything like that around anyone else." he said observing me.

"Anyone else?" I questioned. He smirked.

"Only me."