NAJ! PJ x Dark! Loner! Neko! Artist! Reader

requested by~ JoceyClaw

I whipped my head towards the clock. The bell had just rung. I quickly packed away all of my things and practically sprinted down the hall.

"Why hello (Y/N). Making record time I see." Mr. Ink chuckled as I raced to the back table and plopped all of my things on the floor.

"Of course," I replied, in a sarcastic yet friendly voice. Mr. Ink laughed again before looking back at the papers he was looking at. I rolled up my sleeves and threw my hair up. (If you can't do that then pretend it isn't there)

I laid out my current artwork and all of my materials. I was what people called a strange breed. Literally.

I was a Neko. I had cat ears and a cat tail. Now, most Nekos have the stereotype as being very cheerful and outgoing. I am neither. I wouldn't say goth but I don't wear many colors besides blacks and grays. Sometimes dark blues and dark purples. Basically, most colors verging on black.

Also, I was a loner. I didn't talk to many people and because I was pretty different, they tended to avoid us.

I raised my hands high above my head and arched my back. I let my arms drop to my sides and started working again.

Inks POV

I yawned and looked at the clock. It was only 5:15. I didn't go home until about 6:30 so I still had a while. I glanced over at (Y/n) and saw them hard at work. I smiled and stood up.

"I'll be right back (Y/n). I have to go talk to Mr. Error." I watched her glance over and give me a knowing look. I rolled my eyes and felt my face heat up. I heard her laugh before I left the room.

~~~~~~~~~

I stepped into the gym and was instantly almost hit with a basketball.

"Careful!" I heard Error scream. I smiled at the boys and noticed PJ waved back. I made my way towards Error as he led me into his office.

"What can I do for you?" He asked leaning against his desk. I smirked and gave him a quick peck. I set the papers I had on his desk.

"Had to give you those papers." I motioned to them, "If you could sign them and get them back to me that would be great."

Errors face went yellow. I chuckled and looked back at the kids.

"Practice is going a bit later," he said as if reading my mind, "I'll have PJ drop them off after practice. He said he wanted to go over to Undynes for a party." He said the last part bitterly. I knew he didn't want PJ to go to the party.

"He'll be fine," I said, squeezing his hand. He smiled.

"Anyway, why are you still here?"

"I had some more papers to do. Also, I have a student staying late."

"Again?"

"It's their choice actually. They are probably the best student. Very good actually. But fairly shy." I said, walking to the door. Error trailed after me.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah. How do you know them."

"Some kids were tossing a notebook of theirs around. I have it here. They left so fast I couldn't give it to them." he handed me a notebook that looked very torn up.

I flipped through the pages and noticed the small signature at the bottom. This was (Y/n). I tucked it under my arm and thanked Error before hurrying back to my room.