Birdtale! Sans x newborn (son/daughter) Reader

requested by~ Thebenjagirl6

"Dada Dada Dada!" I cried, racing towards the door. I slipped and fell in front of the door. A familiar laugh echoed through the house. 

"Hey there kiddo. How was you day?" Sans asked. I smiled and hugged his knees. 

"Ok. Uncle Pap is-"

"RIGHT HERE YOU SILLY." Uncle Pap said, picking me up and swinging me around. I giggled and held onto his hands. He slowed down and handed me over to Sans who was laughing. I wrapped my little hands around his neck and laughed. 

"Thanks for watching (Y/n) Paps." Sans said, smiling at his brother. 

"IT WAS NO PROBLEM BROTHER! I THE GREAT UNCLE PAPYRUS LOVED SPENDING TIME WITH LITTLE (Y/N)!" he exclaimed. I giggled and waved goodbye as he left. 

"So, what do you wanna do the rest of the night kiddo?" Sans asked. I thought for a moment before jumping around in his arms excitedly. 

"Fly! Fly!" I exclaimed giggling. Sans had a looked of hesitation on his face. 

"You sure kiddo? I-I think you may be a little to young to-"

"Daddy! You said you would teach me!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms and pouted. He paused for a moment before sighing. 

"Ok ok. You win. I'll teach ya how to fly." he said. My mood changed within a second because next thing you know I was smiling and bouncing around again.

"Thank you daddy!" I cried, hugging him. He laughed again before taking me to the kitchen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"One last time ok?" Sans said. I nodded and spread out my tiny (wing colored) wings. I took a deep breath before jumping off the fridge. It was the highest place in the kitchen and Sans wouldn't let me jump off the roof. 

I forced all of my energy into making my wings move. I imagined myself flying, just like Sans said. I opened my eyes and saw the most amazing thing. I was flying!

"Dada I'm flying!" I cried happily. I followed his instructions and turned myself around in the air. I pushing myself towards the table and was off. 

I giggled as I flew tiny circles around the kitchen. Sans watching from the door, smiling. I turned to him just as my wings started to falter. 

"D-daddy!" I cried as I started to fall. I was about to hit the floor when I landed on something hard put...soft?

"You ok kiddo?" Sans asked, currently on the floor underneath me. His large wings extended out. I giggled and nodded. 

"Mhmh! Thank you daddy." I exclaimed, yawning and rubbing my eyes afterwards. Sans sighed before picking me up and heading towards our room. We were working on getting me a bed so for now I slept in Sans bed. 

He dropped me on the bed as I laughed. He walked over to the closet and pulled out a pair of pajamas. They had (animal of choice) on them. He helped me change as I still had trouble getting my wings into the wing holes. I yawned and laid down, cuddling into the blanket. 

I felt Sans fall down next to me. I turned over and saw him turned towards me. His eyes closed. I moved closer and grabbed his wing, pulling it over myself like a blanket. 

"Night daddy." I said with a yawn. I felt him pat my head.

"Night kiddo."