Fell! Goth x Reader

requested by~CoreeTheArtist

"I'm home!" I call cheerfully as I walk in the home. As I slip my shoes off the familiar scent of alchohol reaches my nose. 

I roll my eyes and walk towards the living room only to see Goth on the floor laughing to himself. I rub my forhead and kneel down next to him.

"Are you sober?" I question, already feeling as though I know the answer.

"I'm moderatly functional."

"I'll take that as a no." With that I reach down and throw one of his arms over my shoulder. I use all of my strength to take him to our room. 

Once there, I laid him on the bed, knowing that there was no point in trying to change him. I walk out of the room and come back a few seconds later with a glass of water and some medicine for when he wakes up. 

I looked at the man that I had decided to date for the past 2 years and wonder how he managed to keep my around. I chuckled as he started mumbling something about wanting to eat an entire ship or something. 

I left the room and went to sleep on the couch. I was not in the mood to deal with him in the middle of the night when he woke up still partially drunk. I laid on the couch and almost instantly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

When I woke up it was almost 10. I yawned and looked at my phone for a bit before deciding to get up and check on Goth. 

I opened the door a little and noticed Goths head underneath a pillow. 

"Hun?"

The didn't even move his head, "SHHHH!" he shushed. I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed next to him. "Everything hurts." 

"I really think we need to talk about your life choices." I mumbled reaching my hand under the pillow and rubbing his skull. 

He moved the pillow and laid his head in my lap. He opened one eye and smiled at me. 

"How did I get you?" he questioned. I chuckled and placed a kiss on the top of his skull. 

"You may be an idiot, but you're my idiot."

He let out a little laugh before wrapping his arms around my waist and dragging me into bed next to him. I smiled at my boyfriend as he cuddled into my chest. 

"But really, you need to stop drinking."

"We were having a moment."