Part 6: (Michael Jackson)

Michael Jackson's POV:

I just got home from the trip and I decided not to go to school today..I still feel like dying after that break up. *sigh* I know that she'll always have my heart. She's my baby, but...

Why did she left me for that man?

I mean why

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

did she replaced me with my brother, Randy. Because he's younger? Because he's more attractive? WHAT!

*tears falling*

Because of that, I just entertain myself. I watched television, watch some movies, and of course.. I listened to radio where my song top the charts. It feels good..But may be better if Alexis is here..

-

(The next day)

I woke up early for breakfast. My personal nanny served me a vegetable salad. And I chose my clothes. Just a simple white shirt, black jacket and pants with my fedora and ray ban on.

When I was riding the limousine, I heard a news on the radio that Randy and Alexis broke up. I feel sad for my brother but WHAT A WONDERFUL NEWS. haha! I started to do a chicken dance. I'm just happy. La la la laaaaa

When I'm about to go inside my class room, the fans were in the hallway. I love seeing them but hey, I'll be late so... *face palm*

It took mo several minutes to pass hooh.

As I expected,  I'm late and I'm glad that Mr. Smith didn't gave me a punishment. Yes!

And a new day to my new classmate. Its good, I can now chat with someone during English time, haha!

After the discussion,  I asked her name. She was Isabella, and she looks beautiful! She looks different, really.

And I was shocked when she asked my name! whoah. But it's better. I'm interested on her. She reminds me of Alexis on the other half, but she's better. I can feel it

My phone rang so..

"Um I think I gotta go Ms. Beautiful, see you around!"  I said then I waved and winked at her

I want to know her more. Um there is something about her..

And I need to know it.

-

When I am walking through the cafeteria, I saw her. She's stunning that's why I stopped and I winked at that beautiful creature.

After that, I decided to go back in the room. I look out the window and I enjoyed the view. Nature is beautiful, its so wonderful and magical. The earth is just an amazing place. I sit down and I wrote something on the notebook. It was "Lord, this Earth is wonderful, thank you very much"

When the English time is on. I wrote something on a paper and crumpled it a little and I threw it on Isabella's desk. When she saw it, I started to laugh, she noticed it and I'm glad that she replied to me. Ahhh, this is perfect until Mrs. Thomas caught us giggling together.

And she shouted "MR. JACKSON AND MS. SANTIAGO YOU TWO ARE NOT INTERESTED SO OUT!"  oh God, I swear she looks like a witch haha.

So we just spend the remaining time laughing free and loud at the hall way. This is incredible, this is the first time I feel something like this.

-

After school, I went home and I saw Alexis standing in front of the Neverland.

"Hi babe" she said

"Oh hi, what are you doing here?" I said

"I just wanna be with you tonight honey" she said and when I was about to turn, she grabbed my arms and kissed me.

"No, not today Alexis. You can go now" I said

At that time, my feelings for her was gone ..

I mean, I think I need to get away from her

"What did you just call me?" she said getting emotional

"Alexis, were done. Its too late and you should go now. Goodnight" I said then I entered my house.

I went upstairs, in my room and I showered then I rolled my eyes around the room.

I switched my lamp off and suddenly...

"Isabella" I heard myself whispered her name