Bad Boys and their Fun.... {A Zayn Malik Story}

Intro:

He came up to me, biting his lip, with that same smirk plastered on his face. I started to walk backwards, falling miserably on the bed. He smirked once again, causing me to want him even more. How did I get in this predicament? He’s a bad boy, a heart breaker and yet I’m in a room with him, alone…him shirtless, looking at me with lusting eyes. How in the hell did I fall for this bad boy? Let me tell you the right way…from the beginning.

(Story)

I sighed as looked at the clock, hoping it would move faster. It always seemed like time stopped every time I was in class. Class had started like 20 minutes ago and I’m already ready for it to end. I looked over to see my best friend Luna already asleep with her head down on the desk. I looked up at the board and saw the teacher writing something down, then turning to us. I could tell she was about to call on Luna because she’s asleep, so I nudged her a bit causing her to jump up really fast. She gave me that “why did you disturb my sleep” look and I looked at her back saying “Teacher looking at you”. She sat up straight, trying to look awake. “Since my teaching is putting you too sleep, I guess you already know this, how about you, Ms. Williams come up to the board and explain this problem to the class” the teacher said looking annoyed at her. “Nope…I’m good teach, but thanks for asking” Luna said. “that wasn’t an open question” Ms. Tenny said glaring at her. I budged in, trying to save my friend from getting a detention…again. “Look, Ms.Tenny she has a reason she fell asleep in class” she looked at me. “and that is?” “well she had to stay up all night because she was at the hospital because her sister had got sick” I said, lying now a second nature to me because of all the lies I have to tell to get Luna outta things. And it worked. Ms.Tenny was always weak for the sob stories like that. Her face softened up as she said “ohh…well I’m sorry to hear that” before going back to the board once again. Luna smiled at me and mouthed thank you before laying her head back down.

            Just then the door swung open revealing a really late guy. His Hair looking a bit messier than usual, His muscles popping out of his black shirt, matching his black hair and bringing out his brown eyes making him look like the hot, yet player he is. All the girls started to pay more attention when he came through, admiring his mysterious looks. This is Mr. Zayn Malik, the heartbreaker and as I call him the “jackass” of the school. “Late Again Mr. Malik” Zayn took a seat at his Desk and put his feet up. “I know Ms. Tenny I don’t need A reminder” He said in a calm but witty tone. “Are you getting Smart with me?” “I don’t know you tell me, you’re the Teacher” He said. I could tell the Teacher was getting upset with Him and couldn’t take much more of him. “Just Be quiet Zayn” then she went Back to Teaching. Zayn looked over to me. He smiled, Nodded, and winked at me. I looked away. I admit, He’s hot but I’m not finna fall for his Bad Boy charm. I looked over to see Luna still asleep. I decided to wake her up and tell her what Zayn just did. I Poked her waist. She is ticklish so she jumped hard and giggled. I laughed quietly before she glared at me. “What?” she whispered. I wrote a note telling her what just happened. She smirked before she replied. “Ooh girl looks like Zayn is interested in you!” is what she wrote back “Yeah but I don’t want to be his Next victim on the HeartBreak List” I said  then she replied “true, you know them bad boys…Meet, Screw, then Leave” She said “Yeah” I said. Just then The bell rung and Me and Luna flew out the Class room. Next period was Free period so that means I’m finna get My music and My journal. Luna on the Other hand got a Pillow and Her Music. On the way to free period we walked Pass Zayn and his 4 friends Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall. They were Whistling to us but we Ignored them. Just then SLAP! Harry Slapped Luna’s Ass. She Let out a HUGE Ow then Turned to him Furiously. “What the hell man?!” she yelled while rubbing her butt. “Nice ass” Harry said then He smirked at her. She scoffed and Rolled her eyes at him before walking away. I looked back to see Harry high-five Zayn before Zayn looked at me and Smirked.

        We arrived in free Period and took our normal seats. Luna placed her pillow on her desk, put her music in, and Put her Head down. I began writing in my Journal. I smiled as my favorite song blasted through my ears as I scribbled a poem onto my paper. Just then I looked up to see Zayn, the guys, and a lot of girls surrounding them. I rolled my eyes and looked back down at my journal. I could feel eyes staring at me, but I tried to ignore it, until I saw a shadow hovering over me. I looked up to see Zayn smirking at me. I sighed and closed my journal, looking up at him. “can I help you?” I said a bit annoyed. “So Myra is it?” he said. “Milah” I said back. I looked over and saw harry messing with Luna. “you really shouldn’t do that” I said to him, but he ignored me and continued. Luna rose up and before I knew it there was a loud crack sound and Harry holding his face. “PAY BACK!” she yelled then threw her pillow at him. You can tell she then regretted that when she tried to go back to sleep and had nothing to lay on, so she stood up and tried to get her pillow back, but harry was faster and had already grabbed it. “come get it” he said then he put it in his shirt. She cocked an eyebrow and Retrieved it from his shirt and then went back to her seat. “Damn…now that’s my type of girl!” Harry said. Luna rolled her eyes, put her music back in, and laid her head back down. I looked over to see Zayn Just staring at me. “What?” “Nothing” He said. I turned around and still felt him staring at me. It was kinda annoying! I turned around to him “can you please stop staring” I said now annoyed “Make me” he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. “Don’t you have anything better to do than to mess with me?” I said. “I’m not exactly messing with you….yet” he said winking at me. I rolled my eyes again before saying “You will never get me. I wouldn’t dare steep so low” he smirked once again. “Look, what I want, I get, and I can get you in a heartbeat” “please, by the way you’re going, screwing each girl you see, you can catch something in a heartbeat” I said crossing my arms and glaring at him, but he continued to smirk. “I love a feisty girl, they’re the freakiest in bed” He said licking his lips. I rolled my eyes and stood up and went over to Luna tapping her lightly. “If this is Harry, fuck off” she mumbled. “no this isn’t him, but come on, let’s leave, I don’t want to be in here anymore” I said. She nodded knowing exactly what I meant.

~~~~~~~~ (fwd. to end of school)

“Free at last!!” Luna yelled bursting out the school doors. I laughed at her. “Hey, we only got like 4 more months of school…I think we can survive it until we’re COLLEGE GIRLSSS.” I said. She smiled and started dancing around. People started staring at us awkwardly. I shook my head “why do I go in public with you?” I joked. she pushed me lightly before saying “because you love me” and stuck her tongue out at me.

Zayn Pov.

I winked at the girl that just passed me, as she looked at me flirtaciously. “smash or pass?” harry said as he looked at another girl that just passed by. I observed her. Nice ass, Rocking body, but her face….ehhh. “nahh dude, she’s not all that. Pass” I said. Harry agreed. “So Bro, what are you planning with Ms. Goody two shoe Milah?” Harry said looking at me. I shrugged. “She’s hot, and she’s probably not as good as everyone thinks she is… I’m thinking alittle fun with her, that’s all” All the guys laughed and I turned to look at them confused. “You know she don’t like you like one bit, you won’t get her” Harry said to me. And the guys shook their heads in agreement. I rolled my eyes before replying “Are you doubting my skills? Now who am i? I’m the master of winning a girl’s heart…and plus, It’s not like you’ll get Luna, dude I think she hates you” I snickered. He rolled his eyes. “whatever, that’s just an act she put on, she knows she wants all of this” I rolled my eyes at him. “Hey, don’t you live across the street from her?” Niall said. I nodded my head. “Dude, that’s your chance to get her, please tell me you have something planned” Niall said looking at me. I shrugged. “I might give her a friendly visit one day” I smirked. They all shook their head at me as started dazing thinking about how hot Milah would look naked. Like it’s no lie she’s like one of the hottest girls in the school. The way her legs flow from her body, Her dark brown hair flowing right down to the middle of her back, she has nice curves that makes her a tease every day. Man, I gotta tap that…. And I gotta tap that fast.