bad boys and their fun... Chapter 3

Luna Pov (that same day after school)

I sighed knowing that I had nothing to do after school and I hate having nothing to do. It’s a waste of time. And it sucks my best friend is in detention. I started heading for the parking lot where my beautiful baby was parked. And yes. I just called my car my baby, gotta problem? I groaned as I finally got to my car to only see a surprise by it. “hmmm…nice car, it’s sexy…just like you” Harry said causing me to gag in my mouth. “Fuck off Harry” I said about to get into my car but he grabbed me from behind and pushed me against the car. He licked his lips as his hands fell right on my hips. His dimples started to show as he simply smirked at me.”Can we just stop the pretending and just get straight to what I know we really want?” I rolled my eyes and pushed his hands off me, for him to only put them back on my hips. I sighed and then got an idea. I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. This caused him to smirk. I nuzzled my head into his neck before I started trailing kisses down his neck causing a soft moan to release his mouth. I smirked at the affect I had on him. I turned us around so that he was against my car and I was hovering over him. My lips traveled up to his ear as I whispered his name sexily “harry”. “hmm?” he said softly, enjoying what I was doing to him. I pushed my hands roughly against him causing a grunt to leave his lips. “If you ever touch me again…I’ll break both your arms off” I whispered before getting off of him and getting into my car. I smirked as I looked at him, his mouth wide open as he looked at me in shocked as to what I just did. I started up my car and drove off. Smirking to myself. He’s so gullible.

Harry Pov.

“FUCK!” I screamed in the parking lot as I kicked a random car. Why did I fall for that? I should have known she wouldn’t give in that easily. She likes to toy with me. I know she wants me, she just don’t want to admit it. I mean who doesn’t want me? I’m fucking sexy. I just need to step up my game that’s all. I’ll get her and when I do, she’ll be begging for more. I’ll fuck her so hard; those legs of hers would be so numb. I smirked to myself. If this is a game she wants...then game on Baby.

  A girl with blonde hair and a rocking body came up to me biting her lip. She had big ass tits and long soft legs. “Hey Harry” she said. So obviously she knew me. I just didn’t know who the hell she was. “hey sexy” I winked causing her to giggle. She came up close to me. “so I hear you’re single?” she says. I smirked back at her. “Yeah” she licked her lips and came closer to me, putting her boobs on my chest, causing me to smirk even wider. “So how bout we…have some fun then? If you know what I mean” she smirked. I laughed slightly, knowing exactly where this is going. I thought about it for a second. Oh hell yeah…I could definitely have some fun with this bitch. I smirked before leading her to a place where I’ll fuck her senseless.

~~***~~~

The Next Day I woke up, I yarned as I stretched out my arms before covering my face from the sunlight that beamed in my room. I felt a shuffle on the other side of my bed before an arm was wrapped around my torso. “Mmm…baby” I heard a voice say. I turned around the same girl from last night in my bed. I sighed before moving out of her embrace and putting on my boxers before getting up. “Baby come back to beddd” I heard her whine. That whiney slut needs to shut up. It’s too early. “Why the fuck is you still here?” I spat out. She rose up and blinked at me. “What did you just say?” I rolled my eyes “you heard me, get out” she stood up and crossed her arms “you can’t talk to me like that!” “Get over yourself babe” I said. She gasped before grabbing her stuff and putting on her clothes. She walked up to me before slapping me really hard. I groaned as she ran out my room. “Stupid Slut”. I started getting ready for school already accepting the fact that I’m going to be late. Ehhh…school don’t start until I arrive anyways.

Luna Pov.

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror of my car. I’d so do me right now. I thought smirking to myself. I was on my way to Milah’s house to come and get her for school. It was our daily routine we had going on. Since she didn’t have a car of her own, I’d come to her house and drive her to school myself. She complains a lot because she says I “drive too fast” or I have “Rode Rage” but *shrugs* whatever...she’ll deal with it.

I got to her front door and as soon as I was about to Ring her doorbell, her mom came rushing out the door. “Hey Luna, no time to speak! Late for work!” she yelled as she ran to her car, coffee in hand. I just shrugged before going into the house that’s basically my second home. “Miles!” I called out. “Yo Miles, I’m here” I said before hearing footsteps come down the steps “I’m coming, I’m coming” she said. She finally came to me and I smiled at her. “Ready to go to this hell we like to call school?” she just laughed. “Yeah let’s go…mom! I’m-” I stopped her in mid-sentence “you’re mom left, she was late for work” she just nodded before walking out the doors, me following behind her as I watched her lock the doors of her home.

Harry Pov.

I walked into the doors of school, knowing that first period class is about to end pretty soon, so I might as well just Rome the halls until the bell rings. 5 minutes had passed when the bell rang. I smiled as the hallways started to be filled with teenagers. Some start conversating with others, some rushed to class (nerdy asses), I even saw a couple girls checking me out. I finally saw my crew come down the hallway. “HARRY!!” Louis yelled over at me. I just shook my head and started walking over to him. “Sup guys” I said doing our lil handshake we always do. “You’re Late” Liam said at me. I rolled my eyes “Nooooo” I said sarcastically causing him to push me slightly. Just then Luna and Milah came walking down the hallway laughing and giggling about something they were discussing. “Hey Luna!” I heard Niall call out. I smirked ready for her to make a smart remark at him. “Hey Niall” she said back as she continued to walk. My mouth fell open. “how did you do that?!” I said surprised. He just laughed. “I was being nice to her, instead of being a horny asshole” he said. I just shook my head. So if I treat her right…she would talk to me? Hell yell…I can get in there.

--------

end notes. :okay so i know i havnt ben posting but i will try to post more!!! love youuuu enjoy xoxox