Bad boys and there fun...chapter 2

Milah Pov.

I walked into the doors of my home after coming from Luna’s house. I looked at the clock to see it was almost 2:05 am. “shit” I mumbled knowing I was supposed to be home at 10 on school days or I’d be in major trouble. I had fell asleep over there and when I woke up, it was way past 12. I quietly snuck upstairs and went into my room. I sighed thinking I’m off the hook for the night. I turn on the lights” Milah Demetria Anderson...I am very disappointed in you” I jumped dropping my bag I had in my hand to the floor dramatically. “oh mom…you scared me!” I said holding my chest. She didn’t make any movement...just stared at me with those…eyes. I sighed “look mom…I’m sorry, I lost track of time and-” “lost track of time? Milah it’s 5 minutes into 2 am!” she cut me off as she stood up. I rolled my eyes. “you’re acting like I stayed out til’ like 5 in the morning…I’m here aren’t I?” I mumbled. “excuse me?” she said glaring at me. I sighed once again. “Look, I’m sorry…I was just at Luna’s house and I fell asleep…it won’t happen again” she sighed before saying “good….look, you know I do this because I just want to know you’re safe” she said before walking out the door, without letting me answer her back. I groaned before falling on my bed.

~~~***~~

I woke up smiling, considering its Friday and the last day of school (for the week). I got up and started to get dressed. I dressed in a Purple V-neck, Black Skinny jeans, and my Purple and Black High tops. I Put my Hair in a bun and Ran Downstairs Only to be met up by Luna. She was wearing a Orange Tank top and some Blue Jean Shorts and her White J’s. She was also Eating breakfast and sitting on the Couch. “Hey Ready to go?” she asked looking at me. I just shook my head and said “Sure”. She nodded and we Left out. We pulled up in front of the school and Saw Zayn and his friends hanging by the school doors. I rolled my eyes. Ughh! I hope he doesn’t bother me again today. “Just Ignore him” Luna said as we were getting out of the car. “I can Try but He’s really annoying!” I said walking up to the school past Zayn and His Friends. I glanced at Zayn and he nodded and blew a kiss to me. I gagged and he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and proceeded into the building. Me and Luna went to our lockers. Which were Right next to each other and got our books out for the Morning Classes.

       We arrived in Homeroom and sat in the Back of the Class as Usual and Talked. Just then Zayn, Liam, Harry, Louis, and Niall walked in. Just My Luck. They Sat in the row of desks in front of us with Zayn sitting Directly in front of me and Harry sitting Directly in front of Luna. She groaned and Put her Head down on the Desk. I looked ahead of me and See Zayn Looking at me. “What?! Why do you keep staring at me?!” I asked annoyed. His smirk got bigger. Okay He is creeping me out. “Me and the Guys are hanging out at my house afterschool and we were wondering-” “PASS!!” I basically yelled, cutting him off in mid sentence “Oh C’mon! You can bring Luna” “again.. PASS!!” I said again crossing my arms across my chest. “Why Not” He asked with a Killer smile. I resisted and stood my ground. “Because, I have better things to do than Hang out with a bunch of players afterschool” “well, what about Luna?” he asked, looking in her Direction “I would rather Slam my tongue in a car door than be with this Ass!” she said pointing to Harry. Liam, Louis, and Niall Laughed. “C’mon beautiful don’t be like that” Harry said. “My girlfriend Danielle will be there” Liam said “So will Eleanor also” Louis added. Me and Luna looked at them “You Guys have girlfriends?” Luna asked. They nodded “For how long?” I asked “For A couple of years” Louis said. “So will you guys come?” Zayn asked “I’ll think about it” I said. He smirked before turning back around into his seat and making small convo with Niall. I sighed, quite glad that it was over. Looking over at Harry’s attempt to get Luna but failing miserably, I chuckle slightly to myself. Luna looked so annoyed at him, but his ego wouldn’t stop. These boys really need a wakeup call.