ten | help

— ❊ —

     It was barely lunch time but the entire school had found out about Jungkook and Sowon's supposed relationship. After each class, she'd run to him and grab hold of his arm, never letting go as they walked through the corridors. He had tried to shake off her hands a few times but that only made her grip tighter and move even closer to him, if that was even possible.

"Hey, seen Jungkook?" Eunmi asked as she sat across from Eunha. "He's over there," Eunha pointed with a nod to a side of the cafeteria where Jungkook was seen sitting at. Eunmi noticed two things as she observed him. It wasn't the usual spot he ate at and he was seated with someone else. Eunmi couldn't see the face of the girl that sat opposite to Jungkook but her heart clenched at the thought that he was with someone else.

"Who's he sitting with?" Eunmi asked Eunha with wide eyes and curiosity. "You didn't hear? He's dating Sowon," Eunha told and sighed, "I was actually rooting for team Kookmi."

"W-wait what?" Eunmi said out loud, shocked at the sudden occurrence. "I always did ship you guys. I thought you knew," Eunha pretended to be hurt. "Not that," Eunmi felt her face heat up for a moment, "Him dating Sowon. He hates her. You sure about that?"

"The entire school is sort of talking about it. I heard the ones in front of me in line talking about it a while ago," Eunha explained. "It doesn't make sense," Eunmi murmured.

Eunmi spent most of the lunch time staring at Jungkook and she felt that he wasn't that comfortable eating with Sowon. He barely ate to begin with. The moment she saw Jungkook stand up, she kept her spoon down and carefully watched him walk outside whilst Sowon continued to eat.

"I've to go," Eunmi said and walked out of the cafeteria before Eunha could say anything. "She's jealous," Eunha shook her head and laughed.

"Jungkook!" Eunmi called out as she caught up with him who was walking at a fast pace. The amount of distress visible on Jungkook's face got her worried instantly. She knew that something was wrong for sure and that Sowon was related to it, one way or another.

"What's going on?" Eunmi asked and he seemed slightly relieved for a moment when she stood in front of him and held his arm. "Eunmi," he breathed out, his body shivering as he slowly let out all worries he had been holding in for the past few hours.

"S-she knows about-" Jungkook was cut off as Sowon ran out of the cafeteria, "Oppa!"

"Can you let us speak for a moment?" Eunmi furrowed her eyebrows. "Go on," Sowon smiled innocently as she gripped onto Jungkook's arm. "Alone. Just the two of us," Eunmi said as she eyed at how Sowon held onto his arm.

"I can't leave me boyfriend though," Sowon pouted. "The fuck do you mean boyfriend?" Eunmi lifted an eyebrow, annoyed at the fact that Sowon was being so touchy with Jungkook. "Tell her babe," Sowon said through gritted teeth and nudged him roughly in the stomach with her elbow.

"Y-yeah, she's my gir-girlfriend," Jungkook said as he looked away to a side whilst Sowon smirked.

"Well if you can't say it, we'll be off now. Let's go Oppa," Sowon said and pulled him away from Eunmi. Jungkook looked at Eunmi with pleading eyes for a moment as he got dragged across the corridor.

"Thank you, come again," Jungkook bowed as his last customer for the day left. The boy for the next work shift came in and Jungkook greeted him before leaving the store. His had to come for work right after school which he was grateful for since Sowon decided to let go of him for once.