Chapter 2

Yoongi's POV:
Making my way from from practice with the guys I decided to take a short cut through the park which I haven't done but I felt the urge to go through it for some odd reason, walking down the side walk almost passing by the playground I hear a meowing that gets louder walking towards the meowing i bend down seeing a cute white fluffy kitty hiding away from the rain "it's okay you don't have to be scared I won't hurt you" I say softly holding out my hand towards the meowing kitty watching it as it looks at me cautiously and eventually walks towards me and puts its head in my outstretched hand and purrs softly. Smiling softly looking down at the kitty "why are you all alone out here in the rain?" I question hearing the kitty purr again "let me take you home" I say smiling at the kitty watching it put its front paws on me, I pick up the kitty putting it in my jacket and start walking home.
"You're adorable I want to keep you, I'll have to go get the proper things to keep you in the morning when it's not raining" I say petting the kitty watching it slowly fall asleep in my arms as I unlock my front door entering my house before locking it, walking up to my room I lay the kitty on my bed before I go shower a get ready for bed.

---------------------------------
Wow I updated again today be proud my little minions well this is just a short chapter I'll work on the third one soon
Thank you for reading.
Vote, comment, and like add it to your library, share with a friend do all that magic stuff thank you so much enjoy