Chapter 10

Min chan's pov:
Looking at yoongi as he walks away to go shower I knew I messed up by switching forms meowing sadly I lay my head on my paws thinking about how much I messed up, hopefully he will still want to keep me. Sighing I get up and go to the living room and lay on the couch thinking, I hear the bathroom door open and I see yoongi come out and go to his room to change as he comes back out after changing and sits on the other side of the couch "please go to human form so I can talk with you about all this" he says not looking at me, looking around the room I go to get a blanket before I shift under it so he doesn't see me completely nude "c-can I get some clothes please" I say wrapping the blanket around myself tightly and going to the couch sitting down while looking at my hands, "okay" he says getting up to go get some clothes for me as he comes out with a shirt and a pair of sweats handing them to me and sitting back down "thank you" I say getting up and going to the bathroom to put them on and go back out to the couch after putting the blanket away.
"Wwhat did you want to talk to me about" I say playing with my hands nervously "what are you" he asks me as I sigh and continue playing with my hands "I'm a hybrid" I say looking at the floor not meeting his eyes "were you going to tell me you were a hybrid" He says looking at me "yyes I I was ggoing to" I say stuttering slightly "what's your name considering I can't keep calling you kitty" he says still looking at me "my my name is Kwon min chan" I say still nervous, "how old are you min chan" he asks "I'm 17" I say as I wrap my tail around myself  "okay well min chan I don't know how to process all of this at the moment but I know one thing for sure is that I liked having a kitty and I know I'll miss having one if I make you leave so you can stay, you can go to which ever form makes you feel comfortable I'll show you the guest room where you will stay as you are living with me" he says as I finally look up to meet his eyes "yyou want me to stay" I say shocked "yes and call me oppa" he says looking at me "okay thank you...oppa" i say as he gets up to show me the guest room "I suppose you will need clothes that actually fit you so I'll take you shopping tomorrow" he says as he walks into the room with me following silently behind him "okay thank you oppa" I say looking at the room and going to sit on the bed.