Chapter 13

Ji Hye's POV:

The woods, it is where i feel the most free away from all responsibilities, it is a place where i truly feel calm and almost complete, I have yet to meet my mate I will meet my mate when i turn 17 which is in 2 days then i will feel complete. 

Walking to a waterfall deep in the woods i start to fantasize on what my mate would look like, would he accept me as i am, a hybrid. Would he be nice to me, with this thought on my mind i lay besides the waters edge looking up at the beautiful waterfall as it falls into the pond at the bottom. Smiling softly thinking about how my mate would be.

 My mate would have the cutest dimples, the most beautiful smile, my mate would be very inteligent, and have a nice deep voice that would sooth me in any of my struggles and my mate would be strong. Suddenly i smelt the most amazing scent, it smelt like peppermint and honey. Following the scent i found myself on a trail going through the woods, pausing as i hear footsteps and voices getting closer. 

Crouching down i see a handsome man and a beautiful girl they were walking hand in hand once they notice me i stand up tall and proud as i hear the girl gasp and say "oppa look its a wolf she's so beautiful" her 'oppa' looks up at looks at me in awe at the color and gloss of my coat "be careful my beautiful kitten dont get too close" he says back to her. "oppa can i take photos of her with your phone?" she askes batting her eyelashes towards him, smiling at his 'kitten' he hands her his phone and she starts to take photos of the beautiful wolf infront of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys im back sorry for the long wait, i have had a huge writiers block but i hope you enjoy it.

like, comment any ideas you know the drill 

-Melishia