Chapter 5

Yoongi's POV:
Waking up to the kitty pawing and licking me I smile and open my eyes "Goodmorning kitty" I say with a sleepy smile as she meows at me, "are you hungry?" I ask as she meows again "first we have to go get you food" I say looking at the cute kitty before getting out of bed in my pijama pants and no shirt to go put on decent clothes and get ready, changing into a pair of black skinny's, black shirt and black glasses, brushing my teeth and washing my face I go back to my room to get the kitty. "Come here kitty let's go get you the necessary things I need for you" watches the kitty stretch and come towards me as I pick her up holding her close and taking her out my room and to the front door putting on my shoes and grabbing my keys before walking out and locking the door.

Petting the kitty as I decide to take my car today because I might have a lot of stuff I set the kitty in the passenger side rolling down the window a bit and gets in the drivers side going to pet smart so I can take my new kitty in with me while I buy her stuff, glancing at the fluffy bundle besides me I smile as I pull into the parking lot and park (jimin(hehe)) my car, turning it off and unbuckling me and my kitty before picking her up and getting out the car locking it behind us as I want into the pet store and get a cart and put my kitty in the basket part as we walk around I choose some cute pink toys for her and a pink food and water bowl set with a mat to hold it along with a pink bed, pink collar with rhinestones on it, walking down the kitty litter and trays isle I get her some kitty litter along with a litter tray and a poop scoop, walking down to the food area I pick up my kitty and show her the different brands letting her choose, smiling as she picks a dry food along with wet canned food taking both I put them in the cart and go down to the treat isle and pick her out some treats as well. Looking at the full cart I go pay for everything I got and went go put it in my car as my kitty sits in the passenger seat buckled up, setting the last bag in the car I go to the drivers side buckling up and starting it to drive home.