Chapter 3

Min chan's pov:

Cuddling into yoongi slowly falling asleep from him petting me while walking to his place I purr softly falling into a comfortable sleep, feeling myself be put down on something comfy I slowly open my eyes seeing him get clothes and go somewheres, I look down and see I'm on a bed yawning slightly as I stretch and curl into a ball on a pillow pulling the blanket around me a bit as I lay there looking around the room waiting for him to come back. Half an hour later he comes back in different clothes and wet hair meowing softly watching him as he puts his other clothes in the bin and comes over to me laying down and covering himself up turning towards me to face me, I move closer to him and cuddle into him looking up at him 'I'm so happy he can't see me blush in this form' I think to myself as he lifts his hand to pet me.

Yoongi's pov:
Laying besides the kitty I watch as she moves closer to me and cuddles into me smiling softly as I start to pet her feeling her start to purr and lean into my touch I cuddle her closer to me slowly feeling less lonely in my house now that I have a little companion.
"Let's sleep little kitty" I say kissing the kittens head lightly closing my eyes and covers the kitty up with the blanket cuddling the kitty as I fall into a comfortable sleep.

-----------------————------
Sorry this chapter isn't as good yet but It's the best I can do today I'm experiencing a light writers block
-lishy