Chapter 2

"Iliana pleasee can you keep your phone aside and  help me pleasee, see again i am unabel to draw perfect legs "  Niah said while erasing the leg of illustration third time, slowly trying not to make sheet untidy .
     "Aww,wait let me do that, you make files for rest of the  sheets "  iliana said and kept her phone on silent and started drawing perfect shape of legs .
    "Wow iliana ,thank you so much for helping me , i dont know what have i done without you ."
Niah said staring at  the sheet and shape of perfect drawn legs .

    "Niaaah ,common its alright,  what are besties for ?
She stopped when she heard the door bell and smiled ,  "wow finallly it  came,   go get it " Ilian said.

     Niah got up to find her wallet , she took few bucks from her wallet , opened the  door and handed over to delievry guy and took a large box of extra cheez pizza. Took the cahnge and closed the door.
      "Iliana come now, lets take a break from work .Come eat and relax a bit."
  Niah said while opening the packet of ketchup and placing it on the table.  And relaxing her back on  sofa.

    "Wow mahn, thanks alott for this babe "
Iliana said with a big smile on her face pointing  at box of pizza and  taking TV remote and sat on sofa .

2 hours later
Both the girls were again working on Niah's  assignment .
Iliana's phone rang, she stood picked up her phone and it was her mom, she informed her mother that they  had their lunch and she will b coming at 7 .

           Niah and iliana  are frnds from last 6 years iliana's mother  Mrs Erica is like a mother to Niah, She is  sweet caring and very soft lady. Niah and her sister Raina always talk about Mrs Erica's cooked food . They feel Mrs Erica is god gifted god mother to them. Mrs Erica regularly calls  Raina and update herself . She adore both of them.

     "Niah i am really gonna miss you, why you want to go now cant u wait for me? Now also there is time wait for a month,amd we will go together next month " iliana said.
       "Iliana, dont make me feel bad , you know how badly i wamt to meet raina, its been a year since i have not met her ". Said Niah looking at Iliana .
     "Hmm yes dear i understand , maybe next time we will go togther " said Iliana closing the final sheet .
   Niah took the sheet from her hand and attached in file. And put her hands across Iliana's shoulder and said "I  am also going to miss you but i will come in a month and will bring lots of gifts for you, I promise "
     "Yayyy , love youu babe . Iliana said excitedly .

"And maybe i can come with you and your family, your mum said they are planning some trip at hill station ."
       "Oh my godd , wow we will have so much fun together"    Iliana said while keeping everything to their respective places .

           " Yess!" Niah said putting files in her bag pack . And sat on her bed .

    "Ok then i have to leave , its already 7.10. Iliana said checking her phone .
       " Ohh ok , thanks again iliana for helping me , take care and text me once you reach "
   Niah said while hugging iliana and closed d door.

    She came into her room and took her phone and saw there was 2 missed calls from zain . And smil came on her face when she saw a cute text from him . He always makes her smile . She dialled his number and sat in her balcony .
They talked for 20 minutes he asked about her assignment,  her trip to london and everything going in their lives. They said bye and she disconnetced the call and checked  her sister's Raina's last seen, texted her and fell asleep  in 5 minutes. 

NEXT MORNNG

Phone was ringing but she changed her side took her pillow, stetched her leg and tried to sleep again, but once again her phone rang she took her phone n it was iliana calling. She realizes she is going to be late if she will sleep again . She stood out of bed, plugged phone to charge and picked  her suede tassel cape top and black pants fom the cupboard. Took a quick bath , and came to the kitchen.
Removing 2 slice of pizza from fridge, and put in over to reheat . In meanwhile removed her wet head cap . Applied eyeliner and brown matte lipstick . Ate pizza took her bag pack .  And closed d door properly .

After assignment submission .   

  Niah saw iliana coming  waving hand toward her , Niah took a chair and sat and waited for iliana to come , whole cafeteria was filled with students,some were still giving last touches to their assignments , decorating and stuff naming files . She smiled and took a deep breath that finally she is relieved . Its the 2nd last day of college and tomorrow is christmas party and then christmas holidays will be started . Iliana came with noodles and salad sandwiches with 2 cups of coffee.

  " Relaxed ?  Iliana asked niaha keeping the tray on table .

     "Yeah finally ." Niah smiled and took a cup of coffee, and placed infront of her .

  "So we will leave directly  from here right ? " Iliana asked Niah .
"Hmm yes because i want to buy something for tomorrow aslo, and 2 -3 shoes for london and bags maybe if i will love any  " Niah said while taking a bite from her sandwich .

  "Yes madam , i know it will take 3 hours atleast , and my mom said she is making your favourite chiken biryani so we will directly go at my place . "iliana said .

"Yes yes she texted me, we will go together . And den i have to start packing stuff only 5 days are left omg i am sooo excited iliaaana"   Niah said staring out of their cafeteria window with a wide smile on her face .

      " yes i will come to help u in packing if u need niah "
Said iliana cleaning her hand with tissue paper .

   "Please come , I will need your company babe ".
Niah said and stood up with her black leather studded  backpack.

        "Hey this bag is from koovs right ? The one you orderd recently"?  Niah asked Iliana checking out her plain  tan tote bag with pink and royal blue belt .

     "Yess"   Iliana nodded.

"Very nice ,especiall the tan bag it would look great with black belt also, hey you can borrow my black belt with gold studs also." Said niah in excitement .

       "Yes great idea, maybe for holidays i can borrow from you  for travelling . " iliana said

"Sure, anytime". Niah said with a smile.