Chapter 3

Iliana changed into lose full sleeves baby pink tunic and black stripes pjs . Its her favourite and most comfortable outfit whenever she is at home . Both the girls were wet because of unexpected mumbai rain. But it was their luck that it started raining after they were done with shopping.
Niah borrowed   Iliana's black could shoulder top and tulip pants  changed into them . And started opening her shopping bags .

She  was sitting on iliana's bed  and was trying her new nude box heels sandals , it was plain matte leather heels with broad strap in front . She bought pastel blue wedges for Raina , she love pastels .  She removed her gold silver and bronze layered chain  delicate bracelete from white wrap and  tried dem . And was struggling  to click a cute picture of  her hand .  Finally she succeded in taking a cute picture of her hand with bracelete and sent him . He texted him to send pictures of what she bought . He alwasy takes interest in every bit of her life . And she enjoys with sharing everything him .  She was taking the pictures of stuff , When Mrs.Erica called dem from downstairs for dinner.

       "Yes mom coming ". Iliana shouted from her room .

Niah quickly sent all the pictures to her sister Raina and some of them to Zain,with her special hand picture And went downstairs . They were their dinner together with Mrs.Erica .

She asked Niah "Niah all set for your trip to london ? "

"Yes very excited ,but packing is not started yet ". She said with a smile.
"Dont worry ,enjoy your party tomorrow then take Iliana with you she will help you ." And let me know if u need help dear". She said with a concern face .

"Thanks alott aunty i know you are  always there for me ." She said looking at her.

"Oh my god ,Iliana i should hurry and leave its late already . " said Niah checking the time

"I am telling you stay here ,go in the morning."
Iliana said .
"Noo .. i have to go .I will leave now . Thanks alott for yummy Biryani as always ,aunty.
Niah said to Mrs erica .

Mrs Erica was cleaning kitchen table and iliana was putting the plates in dish washer .

Niah came downstairs with her bagpack,and shoppng bags.Said goodbye and left .

She reached in 20 minutes . 
She removed  keys from her backpack . Opened the door,took all the bags put them at the table and went to close the door . Her phone rang ,and she smiled it was Raina her sister . She was busy with her assignment so she dint call her . Raina was sounding happy ,and reason was ,Niah .both sisters were very excited to meet each other.  Skype ,texts and face time couldnt give the real feeling. She couldnt wait for more 4 days.  Raina was telling her that she should have come early ,so they could celebrate Niah's birthday together. But Niah already booked tickets. Raina told her that she loved all the shopping she did today . Then Raina disconnected saying Niaha that you should sleep now ,to look fresh for party tomorrow.

she was so tired that she just put all the shopping bags on sofa came in her room and her phome rang again. It was Zain calling . Smile came on her face and she recieved all tiredness ran away and she started talking .

India- Mumbai  - 11:13pm
UAE -Dubai -9:43pm

  After 45 minutes , she was lying on her bed. Her cell phone on her right ear and on the other side of the phone zain was waiting for her from last 4 minutes . But she did not say anything , He smiled and disconnected the call. Many times this happens she sleeps after her tiring classes and travelling .Today also she told zain everything about dinner at Iliana's place, shopping and assignment. And  then she slept .

  DUBAI

HE was sliding pictures,then he smiled his eyes twinkled
And he started thinking of her. He misses her badly .Its not easy for him to stay 1206 Miles apart from his girl.

Sometimes he think just to leave everything and settle in Mumbai . Atleast he can see her daily or whenever he want . He can be with her when she need him . But then she is the only one who support he who always makes him understand its important ,its for our future and its your dream . He always get satisfied when he think that in coming years they both will get married and settle down in dubai . Niah always had a dream of having a boutique of her own . And they both planned it together when  Zain shifted to Dubai . Niah never complaint to Zain for anything . She was understanding girlfriend and always supportive . Zain never fail to make her feel special , with random messages , and gifts flower and cute posts on social networking .

Zain's FLASHBACK
Niah's Fair skin was almost red. She was blushing ,
Her brown eyes was twinkling .And he wanted to get lost in those deep eyes . She was the most beautiful and beautiful soul he ever met . He finally had the courage to propose her best friend . And she was blushing ,It means its almost yes. He was feeling he is the luckiest guy in the world.

Niah tightened her grip on her cup when he touched her fingers with his . He asked again , Niah will u marry me . I want to grow old with my best friend.
She looked straight in his eyes and smiled , and a drop of tear fell from her eyes . He took her hand and in his hands . And she hugged him . And whispered i love u too Bestfriend . But as a woman loves a Man . Now it was him, wiped away a drop of tear from corner of his eyes .
Than he tightened his grip and hugged her tightly.

END OF FLASHBACK

Zain smiled, thought it was the best day of his life .
He really wanted to be with his girl now . He thought something with a naughty smirk .
Opened his laptop , booked a flight.
He had a busy day tomorrow , so he removed his travel bag , put some formals , hoodie . Leather jacket , and a box wrapped in a gift wrapper .

Changed into his trousers , and went to sleep . But he couldnt sleep he was excited and wanted to text her . So he did.

Zain-I love you Niah . My princess i wish i could be with you now ❤ good night princess

And went to sleep.

     Niah wokeup at 4 and she realised she again slept while talking to Zain , she smiled and changed into her pajamas . Her cell was off because of no battery she connected to charger. And was trying to sleep again , she was thinking about tomorrow's christmas party at college, she was thinking what she will wear.

Deep inside she was little sad that on this birthday first time ever,she is not having Raina with her. And its her second birthday without Zain .Zain was with her from years,as friends- bestfriends than as a boyfriend  . Last year she cried alot on Raina's shoulder missing Zain .she is upset ,Raina is not here .But she was excited also because she is going to meet Raina in few days, that is not a big deal . I have Iliana my best friend . Everything going in her mind , she again slept thinking.