Chapter-4

Niah was once again checking herself in the mirror, she was wearing black n gold dull shimmer long  dress with cold shoulder full sleeves .  Dress is having one  side slit , till little below the knees , to show her black strappy  heels .
She was wearing   long double chain gold earrings . And  her new  bracelet. She left her hair open, her wavy hair was looking perfect , with curls from down ,everything was perfect with all over look.

She did hair spray

She did hair spray . And applied maroon matte lipstick.  She was about to take a mirror selfie , when her phone rang .

It was Iliana -"Niah i am wearing my peach ruffle sleeves dress , and its all plain , i was thinking should i wear silver sequence belt or silver choker with it? "

Niah thought for few second and said
"Go for a silver belt ".

"Okhay , Thankyou babe, see you soon ."
Iliana said in hurry .

"Ilian dont be late i am leaving in 5 minutes " she said .

"Yes, yes i am ready, see you ".
Iliana said and disconnected the call.

Niah booked uber cab as she couldnt go on her scooter bike today. She had to wait for 15 minutes for cab . She took her black , fringe sling bag with gold chain sling belt .

Put keys in it and checked all fans and lights are off .
And rested on sofa . She opened her Whatsapp
saw there were  texts from Raina and Zain .
She opened Zain's text

Zain- Good morning princess , I just wokep and saw uh message . You always support me baby . I love you so much.
Zain-wakeup and get ready for party on time .
ZAIN- Waiting for you pictures ❤😘😘
ZAIN -MY SLEEPING BEAUTY WOKEUP?

🎥MISSED A VIDEO CALL

She thought to call him back , but she will be late for party . So she replied him
NIAH-Baby i miss too. I wish i can hold your hand , talk to you , and hug you .
Sending pictures after party.
Love you
Hugs ❤❤

She then opened Raina's text ,

RAINA- Niaaaah . Couldnt wait to see you ,onlye 4 days to go . Wuhoo🎉🎉

Niah- yasss,Rainaa coudnt wait either!!!
Hey how m i looking ? Not sure about my hair. 😕

Niah sent 2 pictures of her one of whole look and 2nd especiall of her face .
She sent and it was a call from Raina , she recieved and said "Niaha you are looking georgeous babe .My black lady . Love your sandals and dress. " Raina said without a pause .

Niah smiled at her sister's compliment and said " thank god , you replied . Or whole time , i would think my hairstyle is not good . "

"Stop worrying babe , you will rock . Leave now dont be late . "
Raina ordered .

"Yes boss catch ya later . Take care."
Niah said and disconnected the call.

took her black , fringe sling bag with gold chain sling belt . Put keys in it and checked all fans and lights are off .closed the windows and left .
Her can arrived after 5 minutes of waiting . She texted on their group 
Niah-Girls , where are you all? I will b reaching in 10 minutes .
ILIANA-You coming by Rikshaw?
Niah- No , Uber(cab) .
SNEHAL - I am at the gate , Iliana dont be late please , Where are you?
AFSHA-  will reach in 5 minutes .
NIAH - Iliana ? You left?

No reply from Iliana means she is late . She was not revieving calls from Niah . Niah stopped calling and looked out of window . Car was stopped at a signal . A women with a child in his came informt of her window , was selling Santa mask and christmas theme pop ups .
Niah gave 100 bucks to lady and took a packet which was worth of 20 bucks . And refuse to take change . smiled at child and touched his cheekes . The lady thanked her . And car started to move . She waved at child and smiled .

Niah was like this alway . She loves to make people smile . She always help poor kids. Give them food , icecream or chocolates.

Niah was checking out the santa  mask  when Driver parked infront of her college gate . She paid him and was thinking what to do with masks and popups , she left them in the car , secretly .And walked away .

She smiled at watchmen . Old man gave her a big smile. She likes old people , she find them cute .

She walked in and saw Iliana she thank god that this time she is on time . And started walking towards her. But she heard someone calling her name , she turned and saw it was Snehal and Afsha .
Snehal was wearing knee length blue skater skirt and black sequence shimmer top . With black tassel flat peeptoes  . She was looking cute .

Afsha was wearing white  long dress , lacy material , with slit till knee and white shimmery heels . She was looking elegant and sexy . Her shimmey white  shoes were giving her princess look. Niah smiled at them and hugged them one by one .

Then  she turned again to Iliana but she was not there .

She walked in the same direction where she saw her .
But she was no where to be found . She tried calling her . She heard her phone ringing , she turned around and followed the sound .

It was coming from  the back side of the gate . Near the garden .Usually students relax there . But nobody was there as it was party today and everybody was at front side .Niah's  curiosity level increased and she was thinking what the hell Iliana is doing here . The call ended . But she did not  recieve. Niah dint call again , she was just walking when

saw someone's back . He was wearing  Black leather jacket  and jeans . She couldnt see properly so she kept walking but what she saw was shocking .

She was  shocked 
then she saw  iliana's hand on his back .She saw her ruffle sleeves and heels. They were hugging .
Niah was walking towards them with confusion   . Too many question in her mind . She thought of just going back to party . But she chose to go and see Iliana . She went more close and couldnt walk more. They  were kissing .

Niah couldnt walk , nor she said anything .She was standing still, staring them . And emotions were flooding in her head .