Chapter -5

Niah  couldnt stand more , she turned and started walking , But she was stopped by her voice .

             "Niah ,Niah listen to me , wait pleasee. Atleast listen to me once . "  Iliana shouted coming toward her ,in tense.

        "Iliana listen  i am sorry, to disturb you two . I was searching for you, but you are enjoying here . Please let me go iliana." Shouted Niah in anger.

         "Niah we promised we will talk to each other,and not create any misunderstandings , please wait, I was about to tell you about Nick, today.But u saw us like this ."
      she lowered her head and her voice crackled.

           Something hit Niah . She cant see her best friend her soul sister crying like this. she walked towards Iliana and  hugged her and she started crying . Both the girls seperated when they  heard Nick,

" Niah i want to say something , please listen to me today . I have apologised Iliana many times  , but i also  know its not easy to forgive me for what i did .But please give me second chance .

I begged to her , so she trusted me again .But she was scared to tell you ,because you helped her to move on and you are the only one who knows what she went through and now again seeing us together , you will be angry upset but i know i will make you trust me again . So  today we planned to tell you everything .please Niah , with what all i did .I know i am not worth to have her . But I realised she is my everything , I started missing her . And i promise today , I will never let you go Iliana . I love you .

          Iliana started crying , Niah came held her hand and smiled . She was now looking at Nick . "I took care of your girl whole time . Dont make her cry ever or you have not seen my worst yet" . Nick dint said anything and kissed iliana on forehead .

           Niah smiled and said " i always loved u both as a couple  But...  " niah couldnt complete her sentence .

Nick interrupted and said "please lets not talk about past  , it was mistake .And lets make a beautiful start . " he said and squeezed Iliana's hand . Niah smiled at them . And said "oh but let my best friend come with me we want some girls time . Or party will be over. "

"Oh my god Niah, we are gone . Girls are gonna kill us.  18 missed calls , and so many texts. "  Iliana said checking her phone .

"Iliana i should leave now I think or your friends will actually kill me "said Nick faking a scared look

They both hugged and he left. Niah also got 20 missed calls and hunderd of texts . Both of them did a little touch up . And entered the party hall. Niah and Iliana knew they have to hear a lott of shouting from whole group .And they saw their friends Afsha , nayla and snehal giving them looks .Afsha was doing action standing behind snehal that she is going to kill you both .But they already planned what to tell them .

Iliana suddenly made a sad face  .Snehal walked towards them and asked where were you two . Dint bothered to inform us also ? We are not best friends but we care ok ? Where did u vaniished ? U met us and you went away with Iliana  ?

Its always like this . If Snehal starts talking no one can stop her . Now also,Niah tried to interrupt her but she couldnt . Then Iliana came infont of her and she stopped and asked

"what happened are you okay ?"  Asked With  shock in her eyes.

Iliana dint said anything and hugged her and acted as if she is crying . Niah came and patted on her shoulder and said  "Iliana dont cry , common we found the ring right . We should enjoy the party now ." And tried not to smile .

Afsha and Nayla came and hugged iliana all of them had the group hug . Niah felt bad for not telling them the truth . But they dint have any option left.The fake story was only plan to safe them from all those shoutings. .

Niah and Iliana filled the girls that Iliana lost her family ring , which she wore secretly without her mom's permission .And they both were finding it and it took long .

They were chattering , when Iliana said there is a photo booth of different themes .They all went there very excited . They went there and saw there were F.R.I.E.N.D.S  theme , Something like PLL (pretty little liars ) with all those letter A texts doodles and all the cast and inages from different episodes. They enjoyed it alott.
Niah sent the best pictures to him . 

In the mean time , there was an announcement ,that theres gonna be games . Friendship compatibality test, quizzes ,ramp walk . Niah and the group took part in compatibality test game .

United Arab Emirate
5:30 pm

            He was waiting for his flight . When he recieved her message .
Niah ❤- how do i look ?
I have not put on any weight 😕 it's my dress .i dont know m looking fat i guess .
   He laughed reading this .He imagined her she always ask him , hey i am not looking fat in this dress right ?
  He smiled thinking about her . And was watching her pictures . She was looking georgeous . He loves her in black .black is her colour definately . He started missing her and closed his eyes for a while , hand on his forhead . When he heard the announcement of his plane .He stood up took the bag and started walking.