Chapter 9

Jaquan POV> i thought she loved me, bruh i cant loose her:/ if i cant have her? Nobody can

Stacey POV>

As I was driving home from school jamming to my music i ran into Jaquan at a stoplight, so i pulled over.

Me: what are you doin on this side of town?

Jaquan: i was comin to see u

Me: well get in I'll give u a ride home *Jaquan gets in the car* wassup?

Jaquan: oh nun i saw u and Vanquez picture on instagram, so u with him now?

Me: no? I just met him today and plus u with Angelina now so why does it matter to u?

Jaquan: cus i love u

Me: sureee!

Jaquan pulls his gun out and tells me to switch places with him in the car. He was now in the drivers seat and i was in the passenger seat.

Me: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Jaquan: SOMETHING I SHOULD'VE DID MONTHS AGO!!! STACEY DO U LOVE ME?!

Me: YESSS! But i cant be with you!!

Jaquan: WHY NOT!!

Me: my mom wont let us date! So whats the point?!

Jaquan: NOBODY SHOULD COME IN BETWEEN TRUE LOVE!

Me: this isn't love Jaquan!

Jaquan: AFTER ALL I DID FOR YOU?! NO! DONT SIT THERE AND TELL ME THAT I DONT LOVE YOU!

He drives us in a back alley on Tucker Ave. tells me to get out the car, and shoots me in my leg and my left side. Then he drove off. I was in so much pain i couldn't move but i had to face it if i wanted to make it out of here alive. So i called my mom and she was screamin and cryin but she finally came and got me.

Mom: WHY U STILL TALKING TO THAT BOY STACEY?!

Me: i wasnt planning on talking to him today he met me at a-

Mom: at a what?! Stacey! STACEY!!!!

She drives me to a hospital and they take me to the ER my mom was so scared cause she thought she lost me. Moments later a doctor comes out asking for my mom

Doctor: Pearl Williams?

Pearl: im her, is my daughter ok?

Doctor: yes

Pearl: thank god!

Doctor: we managed to get the bullets out of her left side and her right leg but she will be feeling sore on her left side so make sure to be careful when grabbing her. We're gonna have to put her on crutches because she's not able to walk on that leg, she's in room 112

Pear: thank you so much!

She walks down to my room and she sees me laying in the hospital bed looking all broken so she starts to cry.

News man: moments ago there was a shooting on Tucker Ave. the victims name was Stacey Williams she was laying on the ground almost dead till she called for help. The suspect ran away without any identification, so be on the lookout. *turns off tv*

Me: mom?

Pearl: Stacey please tell me what happened.

Me: i was driving home from school and i saw Jaquan, i wasnt planning on seeing him today so he asked for a ride and i told him to get in. He took the wheel and pointed a gun at me. Then he took me to Tucker Ave. and shot me, thats all i remember.

Pearl: no more school for you, im sorry but i almost lost u i cant take anymore chances.

Me: mom im okay tho

Pearl: im happy because of that too! But i know he's gonna run into u again and this time he may try to make sure your dead. And i dont want that to happen to my baby girl.

Me: i cant just quit school, we can sign a warrant on him and maybe that'll work.

Pearl: like i said im not taking anymore chances. Tomorrow ur gonna go to that school and get all your stuff.

Me: okay mom.

(A/N: yea i know this chapter was kind of short but thats all i could think of for the situation)