CHAPTER 3

Emma's POV:

The next morning, I woke up as the sun coming through the window warmed my face. I felt like crap. I was still in that damn dress, which was now beyond ever being worn again, not like I would want to, and I was still here, it wasn't a dream.

I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes. I swung my feet over the edge and touched the soft pink carpet. No sooner than my feet rested flat on the ground, the door swung open. Standing on the threshold was Seth. He walked over to the edge of the bed and stood there staring at me.

"What?" I finally asked, tired of being gawked at.

"Come on." He said grabbing my wrist and hoisting me from the bed.

He began to lead me out the door. I pulled back on my arm trying to stop, but all that got me was a swift jerk from Seth and a sore shoulder. My God, that man had a grip of steel! He drug me down the hall to a door and opened it. Inside was Andrew. He looked up from his reclining position on his bed and smirked. Bastard.

"Thanks Seth." He said dismissing him.

Seth nodded and left the room closing the door behind him. Andrew stood up from his bed and walked over to me. He walked in circles around me. I put all my energy into glaring at him.

"For a rich girl, I thought you would have been cleaned up." He said coming to a stop in front of me.

I glared at him.

"What you don't want to talk now? You wanted to talk last night."

Glare.

"That's a very pretty dress."

More glaring.

"Makes me wonder what's underneath it." He said raising his eyebrows

Crossing my arms over my chest and more glaring.

"Well we could always do other things than talk."

At this, my eyes got wide as he moved closer to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. I quickly slipped out of his grip and stepped away from him. He smirked at me again and walked closer.

"That's no way to treat your new owner." He said continuing to smirk.

"Owner?" I said putting a hand on my hip.

"She speaks!" He said raising his hands towards the ceiling.

"Yeah, so!"

"Wasn't sure of you could still talk."

"Whatever. Where am I?" I asked for I don't know what time since I had been here.

"My house."

"Duh! Where on the map."

"New York."

No wonder it was so cold. WAIT! New York! I lived in California, that was all the way across the country! This was not good! I was far from home, very far. Did they even know that I was gone yet?

"So Emma, I'm guessing you want to get out of that dress."

"Yeah."

"Actually you know what? I like it on you, so I think you can stay in it."

"What? No! This thing is uncomfortable."

"Maybe you should think about that next time before you spend thousands on a designer dress."

"I didn't buy it."

"That's right you used Daddy's credit card to buy it." He said sneering at me.