Tears

Ben's POV

Dragon?
Mal....Mal can actually turn into a dragon?
You learn new things everyday.
But seriously?!

I shook my head and closed my eyes.
I felt very light headed, plus the pain of my wrist wasn't helping either.
I laid my head against the book case, trying to ease this annoying feeling, aswell as trying to pay attention to the situation that was unfolding.

I felt a head rush running around, and that only had me hearing things like, power, coronation, friends and....a growl?
I opened my eyes, shaking away the unease, to make sure that Mal was fine.
What I surely didn't expect was Mal lunging at her mother making them both stumble onto the balcony wh-!
Oh no....

I forced my self up, stumbling my way towards them, as did the others.
By the time we reached the balcony, all I saw was Mal and Maleifcent stumbling over the railing and falling...
"Mal!"

Mal's POV

I felt like screaming but I just couldn't seem to get it out.
I waited for impact but before we could, I felt the air around me shift, as if....
Magic!
I looked over at my mother and saw glowing green smoke take form around just like....
At the coronation!
Soon enough I felt the reptilian skin underneath me before impact.
I rolled down her skin and unto the ground.
I winced at the crash, though it may have been closer to the ground, it still hurt.
I can't complain though. I nearly feel to my death from the balcony of a 3-story building!
I laid on the ground, stomach down.
I was really wasn't ready, I wanted to keep my eyes closed.
But I know I must not.
I sat up from my position, and that's when I noticed...
My hair....
It was turing completely purple, but not....not the way I had it before.
I pat my head and gasped...
I have...I have bangs?

I tried to understand why

Why at this moment?
I shook my head and stood up.
I need to fight my mother.
This is it.
I gave her a second chance, and I'm not letting her ruin my life the same way she did before.
I took a step foward but once again I was engulfed with voilet smoke.
All at once, the dress that I wore was completely replaced with a new outfit...
Isle of the lost type...