Chapter 27

"So this is the only way?" Krista asked. Petra, Sasha, Mikasa, and herself sat in the room next to Eren's bed. He was in the infirmary, slowly recovering. He had no regained conciousness. He had no noticable wounds, he just collapsed feom exhaustion after the Titan shift.
     "It looks like it," Petra confirmed.
     "We're going to share him?" Sasha asked, amazed. ''How will that work?"
     "We'll make it work," Mikasa answered sharply.
     "We have too," Krista agreed.
     "But... what if he doesn't like all of us?" Sasha asked, fearfully.
     "'Cause he's all I got when it comes to family," Sasha told them shakily.
     "Your dad," Mikasa was being very rude.
     "Who ABUSED me!" Sashe growled at Mikasa.
     Mikasa answered with a growl back. She obviously didn't want to share as they called it. None of them did, but they would have to live with it. Hopefull Eren could live with it. Having four girls? That was very strange in their culture.
     "Well, ahen he wakes up we tell him?" Petra asked.
     "I guess so," Krista replied.
      The four gals stared at eachother, sizing eachother up. Krista, being the smallest, figuratively and literally, was looked at the most. She expected them to most likely attack her pretty soon. She hoped not. But she never knew with these lunatics.
      They sat there for hours, the sun had almost sat, when Eren finally awoke. His eyes fluttered open, and all four of them jumped up, hovering over him. He sqt up quickly, resulting in a dull and aching pain to shoot through his body. He groaned. After a few minutes he recovered.
      "Eren?" Petra asked softly.
      "I'm here," he replied.
      "Okay," The other three answered for Petra.
      He realized the other ones were there. His eyes went wide and he curled into a ball. Another explosion of drama awaited. He could feel it. He never wished for this! He just wanted to kill monster literally fifty timew his size, and that were practically invincible! Was that too much to ask?
      "Are y'all gonna try and kill eachother again?" He asked, fearful of their answer.
      "No," Petra soothed. "But..." she bit her bottom lip.
      "What's the catch?" He questioned.
      "Listen, all of us here are in love with you," she told him, hesitation in her voice.
      "And, if you will just give it a chance,"
      "Give what a chance?" He asked. The other three nodded in agreement in the background.
      "To, date us," she answered.  "All of us,"
      "All of you?" He stuttered out.
      "Please," all four of them asked in unison.
      He started to breath very hard, almost hyperventilating. He layed down, looking at the ceiling.
      "I-I don't know," he felt like he was about to have a heart attack.
       "Please," they all begged.
       "Or you could just choose me!" Krista proposed, jumping up and down in her seat.
       "I-I-I-" Petra shut him up with a kiss.
       "Just give it a shot," she purred.
       "Fine,' he breathed out.
      "Yay!" All of them cheered, even Mikasa.
     And so Eren immediately had four girlfirends, and the real war with the Titans began...
      ---------------
      AN: I might possibly be gone for a while! I'm not sure it is unconfirmed! But either way this COULD be the end! It matters whether the problem arising in my life trully shows up or not!
(Just so you know that this announcment is in no way sad, I'm suuuuuuupeeeeerrrr happy right now.) But I will be gone for a time lossibly, I will most likely be back but there is sill a slight chance I won't be. And if I'm not I loved my time on WATTPAD!!!!!
"To infinity and beyond!"