Chapter 3

*** Cameron's pov***

I really enjoyed hanging out with Chelsea. Even if Nash and Kelsie had to be there. I only invited them because, I didn't know if she would like the idea of being alone with me on her first day here. I really hope she felt the same way about me. Why didn't I get her number? How could I have not got Chelsea's phone number?

I can't wait to see her tomorrow. Her blue eyes reminded me of a sea, and that blond hair made everything about her better. If that was even possible.

"Cameron!" I heard my mom scream.

"What mother?" I screamed out.

"I saw you and Nash hanging out with the new girl down the street today."

"What! She just lives down the street?"

"Yes Cameron about four or five houses down from ours. Why are you so happy about that Cameron?"

"No reason mom." I shot back at her.

"Okay. Whatever Cameron. So what's her name?"

"Chelsea."

"Well I thought about inviting her and her mother over when we have the block party. Would you be okay with that?"

Had my mother really just said that?

"I am more than okay with that mom. I will tell her tomorrow at school. If that's okay?"

"Sure. just remember to tell her it's next Saturday at 3:00."

"I won't forget mom!"

I could now go to bed happy and not hate myself for not getting her number. My eyes slowly closed and then I was out cold.