Chapter 8

***Cameron's POV***

Why did Chelsea leave school? What happened that I didn't know?

*At Chelsea's house*

I started to ring the doorbell when, Chelsea opened the door, She had been crying. Was this because of me? What the hell happened?

"Chelsea, can I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah, come on."

"What happened that made you leave school without me? And why have you been crying?"

"Listen Cameron, some girl came up to me in the parking-lot and told me that all you wanted was sex." She said

No doubt some jealous gold digger that wants me. Every time I get something good in my life some slut is there to ruin it

"Listen Chelsea, I'm not, nor will I ever be in any relationship for sex. Every girl in that school just wants me for my money. They will always tell you that stuff. They will never stop.

"Well that makes me feel a little better." She asked.

"Chelsea, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Cameron."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything Cameron."

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go to Magcon San Deigo with me?" I asked. My nerves were every where.

"Am I even allowed to go?"

"Yeah, Nash and I talked to Bart about you and Kelsie going, and he said it was cool."

She looked so happy hen I said that. I loved making her happy. I couldn't help but to smile.

"I would love to go. Bu why are you so happy?" She asked.

"Thank God. I thought you would say no. And I'm so happy because I will get to spend 3 weeks on a beach with you. Do you know how amazing this is gonna be?" I said.

"No, not really, but I have a feeling I'm about to find out."

"Do you think your mom will say you can go?"

"Yeah I think so. I hope so. She isn't really ever home anyway so I don't see that it should be a problem."

"Good. I didn't know if I could stand not seeing for 3 weeks."

After I said that she started to blush. I loved it when she blushed, her checks got all rosie red. Damn, it was so cute. She was perfect.

"We leave the Monday after the block party."

"Okay. I cant wait!" She said real happy.

I loved making her happy. I couldn't wait to call her mine. After today I wasn't worried that she would fall in love with one of the other guys. I felt the connection. She was falling in love with me, and I was falling head over heels in love with her. And boy was I glad about that.

************

Okay guys this was a short chapter but I really need to update and today had just been a really long day. I have a lot in store for this story though. Hope you guys are liking it! Please vote!!!