Chapter 2: Broken Fields

Brittney's Pov:

Brittney was my name, the dumb-founded blonde girl and the ex of Zachary Middleston. 

I had to go to Camp FisherLake  since my parents forced me to go , I sat down behind Baily and Zion my two bestfriends and one of which is gay but he hasn't came out yet,hopefully soon.Zion was like my go-to big brother , he has short orange hair and has a button nose covered with freckles on the other hand Bailey is like my sister both of them are like family. Baily has a messy bun and sparkling green eyes. 

By all the rumours you're probably thinking that I'm that female dog just poking at others.

I promise you I'm not that bad of a girl once you get to know me. 

'I'm so excited' Zion squealed, 'have you been here Zion? This place is hell' Baily exclaimed. 

'Honestly it's not as bad as it looks guys' I said while putting red lipstick on 'I totally agree' Zion added ' it's like going outdoors and enjoying nature for once'. Baily sighed 'Camp FisherLake has rumours that Cabin 13 is haunted, what dork would believe this?' Baily said while applying makeup on her face 'How would you know all of this?' Zion questioned nervously 'I did my research' Baily smiled and had a few giggles. 

 Hours upon hours we are at Camp FisherLake, the line was longer than I expected 'Come on' I hear Isabel murmur , such an impatient human being. Hmph!

'Welcome to Camp FisherLake' the Camp Counselor said with a smile , I tapped Bailey with my shoulder 'he sounds like my maths teacher' Bailey chuckled. Mr.Morgz had to break the cringe when the crowd grew silent then he told us our Cabin and roommate was on the paper that was given to me. 

I read the note and saw 'Emma Wilson' on top of the paper. 

'Oh great' I said sarcastically.

I spot Emma through the crowd and gave her my signature stare. I came towards her flipping my hair like a queen. 'Emily?' I called out trying to tease her out of her mind , 'my name is Emma' she corrected. 

Cabin 13. Emma Wilson. Now what? 

Where the hell was Cabin 13?  

Never mind. Emma managed to find it.

There we were standing in front of Cabin 13, I smelt  a weird Odor coming from the room so I pulled out my hankerchief and blocked my nose trying not to gag at the awful stench.The Cabin was equipped with a broken door and Windows that looked like it was too blurry because it was filled with webs. 

I went inside and I was horrified to what I was to find. 

As some of you know i have a fear of germs and I wanted to die , 'This smells like a rat died in here' I shrieked. Somehow Emma seemed amused at this place and kept telling me to shut up , I don't know if she was schizophrenic or not but I know this isn't going to be a fun 'adventure' with Emma by my side.