Chapter 3: Through The Window

The muffled noises made me paranoid for some reason , something was wrong and I know it.

Brittney packed her stuff into the old rusty closet , 'Brittney, do you think this is haunted?' I say frantically 'by dead rats? Yes' Brittney said with a chuckle. Later on I peeked around the window if anyone was around anywhere then abruptly I saw the Camp Counseler 'Brittney come over here' I muttered, Brittney trotted along next to me 'What is the Camp Counseler doing near the lake just dumping rubbish?' I said curiously 'Beats me' she says nonchantly while shrugging her shoulders. 

' Do you think we should find out?' I fretted 'I'm not coming' Brittney says while crossing her arms 'It's dark outside' Brittney persisted. 'Are you afraid of the dark?' I teased 'You're obviously a chicken'.

' Fine, I'll bring a flashlight' Brittney snarled.

I prepared the flashlight and brought a coat in case it was cold outside.

' The Camp counselor is gone' I informed , 'Okay then'.

Brittney was holding my arm the entire time, 'Stop being a baby Brittney' I protested 'I'm not a baby you are you dork' Brittney objected. 

In front of us was a lake and deep down beneath the lake was a trash bag.

'It stinks' Brittney says while blocking her nose.

'How are we going to get it up here?' I said.

Brittney spotted a stick.

'Use this' Brittney says while giving me the stick.

The Trash bag was quite heavy but we manage to get it up shore , 'Thanks Brit' I say giving her a big smirk. 

We carried the trash bag to our Cabin but someone was inside the Cabin already.

_______________

WHO WAS IT? 0-0-0-

Special Announcement 

THIS PERSON MADE ME A COVER

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? 👍👍

Her user is 

Go check her out AND HER AMAZING COVVEEERRS YOOO