Chapter: 3.2 Friends

Brittney sat on the dusty old floor cross-legged 'how can he vanish out of nowhere like that?'. I was in deep thought to even hear what Brittney had said , no explanation of why he had vanished out of the blue 'he is definitely making all of this' Brittney exclaimed. The Camp Counselor can't vanish out of nowhere he needed a reason to flee. I gazed at the window resting my face on the window sill 'faith will lead us' Brittney says getting up 'yeah' i said nonchalantly , 'We can't leave him vanishing can we? This is a mystery we can solve' I blurted out 'do you want us to die?' Brittney grunted 'Brittney you're over dramatic' I say 'he could be in danger for all I know'.

'He gave you the look' Brittney crosses her arms frowning ' you're right but maybe he isn't the  person we anticipated him to be' I objected 'suit yourself' Brittney rolled her eyes, 'Brittney I can't go without you' I say looking downwards at my converse shoes 'Hmph a compliment?' Brittney says squinting at me 'is this really you Emma? Are you trying to play those being nice games with me'.

'No Brittney , I'm serious' I sighed 'wow you're actually serious' Brittney stammered. 'Are you in?' I say gritting my teeth 'sure I am , Emma' Brittney said flashing a smile.

__________________

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm offline most of the time because of school so yeah xD