Flashback prt 1

"That evil son of a.." I couldn't even finish my sentence before Nick clamped his hand over my mouth
as if to say don't say it.
I took his hand off my mouth rather forcefully and walked into the dining room taking deep breaths. I can not believe that my brother could do something this mean to me. I mean he doesn't see me bringing Megan Fox into his room and then letting him be humiliated. Although he doesn't have his whole room covered like I do.

Knock KNOCK

I turned around to find Nick leaning on the wall leading from the dining room into the kitchen.

" It's alright I mean I would probably stalk me to if I had a chance to see this face everyday" He said gesturing to his whole body

"I do not stalk you at all" I said, anger rising up in me. How could he just accuse me of that. I mean yes I did have thousands
of photos of him, but I didn't personally stalk him and bring a freaking camera with me. They were from magazines wouldn't he know that? UGH!

"Sure your brother also told me how you look up my name on every search site every day to see what's going on with me. I might not be an expert at this, but you know I call that stalking. OH and your brother told me to tell you that people are coming over today for some type of barbecue."

"ugh I remember that. I was suppose to make the food."

"Well did you all get to know each other well" Zach said with a grin on his face
I pushed past him making sure he knew that I was entirely upset with him about this.

4 HOURS LATER

Everyone Zach knew was here. I thought it was going to be his family or a few friends, but it seemed like the whole school is here.

See we have different dads. Our mom had Zach first with his dad Trevor and then they divorced and then she found my dad Luke. I really miss our parents.
See Zachs dad Trevor got really jealous of Luke and he had actually kidnapped my brother Zach . I know seems unrealistic. He was just about to kill Zach with a gun when our mom Mandy jumped in front of him and took the shot. She died seconds later the bullet hit her right in the middle of her heart. Then Luke got furious and tried to attack Trevor, but Trevor knew what was going to happen. He grabbed a knife that he had hid in his back pocket and stabbed Luke repeatedly in front of Zach and I. Before Trevor was about to kill us he came to realization of what he had done and killed himself. Later the police found us and let us stay in an orphanage until Zach turned 18 this year. We absolutely fought against getting adopted or getting seperated. I still have the nightmares of the memories coming to hunt me.
2 hours ago Zach and I got into a little fight and Nick tried to hang out with me, but he was being so self centered. Him this and him that that's all he ever
talked about and then he really got on my bad side.

(This is where I start to finally hate him and the flashback is almost over)

I had just sent him a glare and he put on a devious smile. He then said
"Will it's not like I need to really know anything about you"
"What are you talking about"? I asked

"Will I already know that your a spoiled brat whos parents didn't even care bout her so they would have rather gotten killed than stay with the brat. I also know that you have a serious problem with stalking me you have serious problem with stalking me."

COMMENTS NEEDED!