Flashback Prt 2

"Excuse me"? I asked with anger rising up my face. My hands were clenched so tight I am still not sure how they at least didn't get bruised. My teeth clenched as I struggled to find a comeback for his rude comment. How dare he just call me that he is the spoiled brat if anyone.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Shut up you weird fans don't you see how much of a monster he is?!?! ANYWAY...

"You have the nerve to call me a spoiled brat! Plus a stalker ok I don't see you trying to get to know me. and see who I am. Tough it doesn't matter anymore because now I know exactly who you are Nicholas! Your a no good spoiled childish wannabe pop star! Oh and by the way whose fans only care about their looks and not their stupid filthy horrible songs!" I yelled with my voice getting louder with each sentence. I finally stopped and began to breath heavily. I guess I forgot to breath a little during my rant.

I turned away from him into the backyard where everyone in the entire school was. I needed some punch or whatever it is know considering there are some bad boys around this party. I began to reach for a cup when a hand slapped my fingers away.

"Won't need that sweets i'll make sure you get plenty." Said the voice that made me scream my lungs out before.

I turned around to see Nick standing their with a sly smile on his face.

"what's that suppose to mean exactly?"

"This"! and before I knew it he had rushed behind me and then everything went red. Literally. I was drenched wet with red punch all over me. I slowly started to come out of my horror wall and heard the vibrant laughter all around me. I wiped the punch out of my eyes and looked around. Everyone was laughing at me! It was really the worst day of my life

The next day I went to school avoiding my brother . Once I got into school my eyes shot up t look at the covered walls around me. All with a link and a photo of me under it. I quickly typed in the link because I really had to know. It was a vide of me getting drenched. By know the whole school was watching the video I even saw the teachers laughing.

Still many of the students make fun of me for that night. I still haven't forgave Nick who would. So now you all see he truth behind his cheeky grin. Ya well its time for school now and Nick I still watching me. Wait watching me. I looked down I was wearing booty shorts and a tight tang top. Now even though he hates me all boys have perverted minds so...

Sorry it's short